Two neutered questions for newb

I've always fantasized about having male dog of my own to suck (I'm oral bottom). Sadly, being American means any dogs will be neutered before I get him (shelter/rescue). About this, I have two questions-

ONE: Can a neutered male orgasm at all? A previous thread said no, and I just wanted to confirm. If anyone has different info I'd love to hear. A dog that can't orgasm isn't a dealbreaker for my wishes, I'm more interested in sucking him, but I love cum and would be bummed out to never get any, as well as giving my lover orgasms.

TWO: What excuses/reasons/workarounds could I do to get/keep a male who is untouched? Man-who-lives-alone-with-unneutered-male sounds like it would draw serious suspicion. I don't know the laws/rules yet for non-fixed ownership in my area. If it was legal, and I had an excuse, I would LOVE to hear how.

Thank you all.

I've never heard that it would be illegal to keep an intact male dog in the US, but I don't live there, so take it with a grain of salt.

Here are some ideas how to explain being against castrations—but I'd always recommend only to use arguments that you can actually stand behind:

Unless you are into tail docking and ear clipping, you could say that you respect the dog's nature or god's creation and don't want to cut an animal into shape.

Maybe you don't want to risk the health problems that can be caused by castration? Do some googling. There are enough possible negative side effects. While there are also some undisputed health benefits (like no testicles = no testicular cancer) and you'll surely be told that, you can say that castration is always possible later when the necessity occurs, whereas it can not be undone, if it causes problems.

You may have fundamental reservations against unnecessary surgeries, because the surgery itself carries some risk to go wrong (infected wounds etc.) and is always stressful. Of course this argument wouldn't work if you recommended women to get boob implants.

You could question the castration paradigm in general: Who has a financial interest in it? Breeders have a big interest in other dogs being castrated. Vets have some interest in it, too. So maybe this whole castration paradigm is for the benefit of other people, not for the benefit of the dog or you.

Question and research why other high-developed countries such as in Scandinavia or central Europe do much less castrations than in the US and yet have less problems with unwanted dogs.

Man-who-lives-alone-with-unneutered-male sounds like it would draw serious suspicion.

Not at all to me. It sounds very plausible that a man has an aversion against castrations. But then again, I don't live in the US.

Please don't let yourself be pressured into castrating a dog. It's obviously neither what you want nor the dog's choice. And since you plan to give your dog a sexual release in case he enjoys that, there is even one argument less for castration.

Thank you for the reply.

Yeah, not sure what the legal issues would be in my area, more of the socially acceptable norms than enforced laws. "OMG that dog isn't fix, he's so irresponsible" or "You know he would be more docile if he was fixed" sort of thing. Then comes "why haven't you" and "wait is he not telling us something-", I'm most likely paranoid but that is my train of thought. No, not into any other "modifications" to dogs like tails and ears, unless it clearly benefited the dog's health, but I know of none.

The "single-with-unfixed" isn't suspicious? I guess I am paranoid.

I would most likely get a puppy newborn, tell people I will fix him and then have a change or heart, "I love him so much I could never bring myself to do that." I'm imagining if I keep him sexually satisfied he would not be trying to jump other dogs if he hypothetically got the chance (can anyone confirm?). If I can't get a puppy new and get a fixed somewhere else, I would still love him all the same, and I guess that is what matters in the end.

And IF I get questioned, I could shoot back "how would you like YOUR balls/ovaries cut out, huh?!" My answer is clearly no.

Thanks again.

All you have to say is, "My dog, my way." Or, if you feel kind, "I won't do anything to the dog that I wouldn't do to myself."

If you think they sneer at you, try keeping an uncastrated horse.

It's not illegal to keep an intact dog. Never really been chastised on having an intact dog. Just known of one annoying person that freaks out for not doing it. I look at it this way. You can be a responsible pet owner and keep your dog away from other dogs that may want to get a little freaky and knock her up. It's just doing more work other lazy pet owners don't want to do. So fixing them is easy.
Sometimes you may have to find other ways to get a dog. Some say avoid Craigslist. But its still giving a dog a home. Better a loving home than someone that's going to use them as NOT a house pet.

I don't think fixed male dogs will orgasm much if any at all. Plus some may not be as interested. Just like females.

I've always fantasized about having male dog of my own to suck (I'm oral bottom). Sadly, being American means any dogs will be neutered before I get him (shelter/rescue). About this, I have two questions-

ONE: Can a neutered male orgasm at all? A previous thread said no, and I just wanted to confirm. If anyone has different info I'd love to hear. A dog that can't orgasm isn't a dealbreaker for my wishes, I'm more interested in sucking him, but I love cum and would be bummed out to never get any, as well as giving my lover orgasms.

TWO: What excuses/reasons/workarounds could I do to get/keep a male who is untouched? Man-who-lives-alone-with-unneutered-male sounds like it would draw serious suspicion. I don't know the laws/rules yet for non-fixed ownership in my area. If it was legal, and I had an excuse, I would LOVE to hear how.

Thank you all.
Neutered dogs can get erections sometimes and technically have orgasms but will they let you perform oral sex likely not

You cannot get uneutered dogs from shelters or rescues as they've just seen to many people than dump puppies cause they didn't watch their dog. But I've never heard of their being laws anywhere worldwide against keeping a domestic dog intact. Also it's SOOOOO common to see men with intact male dogs let me tell you I've seen men not want to neuter cause "their friends will make fun of them" etc. All in all in the eyes of the law if you get a dog that's intact and it's not in a contract the animals has to be sterilized it's your choice weather or not to neuter the dog

Over the years, I've had regular relations with five neutered males. Four would get very hard and mount briefly with vigor, but never knotted. I did oral on them and loved to lap up my cum.
Only one of the five was less interested in sustained relations.

if you must get a rescue dog from a shelter, get an older dog that has been through puberty. The body development is better, and the dog has a better chance of being sexually experienced.

N

Thank you all
Don’t know where in the us you live but I know in Cali getting a dog nurtured is more for lowing the cost of dog license in my area but shelters and rescues always neuter to keep them from
Breeding just like with cats. I got my pup in Idaho and he’s intact for now wife wife doesn’t want him with balls anymore but my lover she is like me wants him intact so because I’m still married the dog is getting chopped

Back