Twelvepaws Banned?

It kind of sucks that it had to be this way with @Independentzoo, he had an account here previously (a couple of years ago) and had asked for it to be deleted. With that last account he made plenty of friends here that cared about his wellbeing, as towards the end he showed plenty of suicidal ideations and started going berserk like he did here. But I guess Beast Forum drama from 4 or 5 or maybe even 6 years ago was more important to him than the people that grew to actually care about him and his wellbeing. He believed that everyone was conspiring against him, when in reality his own demise was at his own hands. Just a sad case of not being able to let past shit go, and trying to bring everyone else down with him.

Well... this is a thread for getting the story on bans, and the whole story played out right in front of us, so I guess it was on topic! Very sad, it seems like he has some pretty serious mental health issues. I hope he gets the support he needs, but it sounds to me like he lives alone...

Case of smegma starting up. Must have gotten something on it. 😂. There's all kinds of different things within different things that still are within different things.. kinda like This.
Sorry folks. That was SUPPOSED to be a reply to above, but I farked it...feel free to freak out, getting your goat is a form of zoo I suppose...

What I want to know, is why he mentioned some peeps from BF. I know the vast majority of people he named, and it was not personal info, just old BF screen names of members.

What I want to know, is why he mentioned some peeps from BF. I know the vast majority of people he named, and it was not personal info, just old BF screen names of members.
Because he wanted to show anyone he could have a capacity of violence/manipulation if he wanted to at the very least I could see this as "flexing ones arsenal" in the lightest form possible. (In his definition of lightest form anyway)

Because he did say "you don't know what lengths I will go and just you wait".

Regardless I take that as a threat throwing information where it's not needed in the open even if it's not private information or personal is still a threat in the very end of the day.

That's at least my assessment of the whole thing.

You could say it stems down to personal difficulties as well as powerlessness of one's own ostracization. Which I already mentioned from above in my whole "moment"

Saddest thing is, I doubt he understands that he's doing anything wrong. To him it must seem like the whole world is against him for no reason.

You're wrong. They follow the same rules you should have read when you joined.
They're clearly spelled out. Read them. Live them. Follow them. It's easy.
I did read them thanks. And I know not to post anything that can result in being banned from the site. It's why I never message anyone on this site as well.

Saddest thing is, I doubt he understands that he's doing anything wrong. To him it must seem like the whole world is against him for no reason.
The problem is, no matter you think the world is against one or not, you will be right in both cases.

And I mean, he looked quite a good zoo, but a terrible person to be near because of his defensuve/agressive nature.

Whatever happened back then, had he been less defensive/ agressive nowadays and a bit more social, I am sure he would have been a really great member here.

What's a "good zoo"?
I mean someone who genuinely cares for the animals as such. Bonus points if he is on the helpful side.

And even if not a requesite, it is also not opposed to being a social, friendly and helpful in real life. Or at the very least with not planning on destroying humanity as a whole.

(just to clarify, my post here was about independantzoo, not about twelvepaws)

isn't it mandatory for a zoo to care for the animals since a zoo, as per the main definition most peeps in this forum use, is someone who's romantically involved with animals, not just sexually?

isn't it mandatory for a zoo to care for the animals since a zoo, as per the main definition most peeps in this forum use, is someone who's romantically involved with animals, not just sexually?
Yes... for us zoo as an internal definition.

Dictionary will go for "someone attracted to animals" which does not necessarily imply caring or commitment. (fence jumping cames to mind)

And if you go to personal section... Plenty of self defiled... defined "zoos" with no animal or experience judt looking for a lady that lets them watch the filth 😅

Back