Trying to get in touch with Stray x and her boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going on decades of me fantasizing, dreaming, getting off to her videos, having intense guilt, trying to shove it down hard, but still, always, having dreams where I desperately try to get a dog to mount and fuck me. At this point i want to try it. I want to get knotted and feel the weight and the pant of the exhausted good boy on top of me while he cums inside me. Ugh, so much to type out. I'm a mid 30s attractive woman and can't believe I'm posting this but here I am.

Honeypot alret, honeypot alert. :D
If you need to have sex with a dog, what have you been doing in your past 30 years? Where is your own dog now?
Why have not you done everything in your powers to move to a better location and get a job that allows you to have your own dog?

You want to get in touch with Stray X? Why the fuck would you want that? The only thing you know about them is that they fucked several dogs in a short timespan. You know nothing about who they really are. What are you expecting them to be able to do for you? Granted, if even a single member on here knew how to get in contact with her. These people don't want to be found, and for good reason.
Maybe just someone to talk to and sort out my feelings. Maybe a hookup to get me what I want. In truth I probably need a therapist to sort out my many dreams of fucking dogs and how hard i want it but that doesn't translate well to real life 😂 I feel like they might get it

Boasting about being an alcoholic does not rise your reputation much either to be honest.
But you can be sure of one thing, since you said you are a female, your inbox will never be empty from this point on. :D
So it is likely you will eventually find another desperate guy who is really into watching women fuck literally anything as long as he can watch it and your dream will come true. Unless you end up locked in his basement. :D

Honeypot alret, honeypot alert. :D
If you need to have sex with a dog, what have you been doing in your past 30 years? Where is your own dog now?
Why have not you done everything in your powers to move to a better location and get a job that allows you to have your own dog?
Because actually doing the thing would be crossing a line. And I don't actually want dog ownership. Just.... You know.... The occasional benefits

Because actually doing the thing would be crossing a line. And I don't actually want dog ownership. Just.... You know.... The occasional benefits
Fascinating. Not a zoophile then (but we already knew that). Maybe find another kink that does not involve other living beings.

Discourage the practice of bestiality in the presence of fetish seekers.

You give jack shit about animals but just want to get fucked to satisfy your kink. But I'm sure it won't stop there.
That's not fair. I have a menagerie of animals I take amazing care of. Former dog groomer, walker, pet sitter. I have cats, fish , guinea pigs. I don't have a dog because I'm lazy af and don't want to walk them at 5am. That's not irresponsibility that's being real and not using them as a tool to my own ends

Well my fault then but I am seasoned in animal husbandry and care for them deeply, the only reason I don't have my own is because I'm aware of the care they need and aren't up to it at the moment. Absolutely would take in a small breed but that has nothing to do with the topic

Weird huh? We hold the Zeta principles to heart. And you, some drunk whore just wants a dog to fuck her to get her rocks off. Weird how that works. Why would we get upset about that. Go somewhere else, like Zoosbook. We want nothing to do with your kind.
Thanks for your thoughts. Seeing as I have no vested interest in this site, my username, or otherwise, I'll just wait to see if I get kicked off per sitewise rules and take it from there. No love lost. Glad I got you riled up lol that was fun

Thanks for your thoughts. Seeing as I have no vested interest in this site, my username, or otherwise, I'll just wait to see if I get kicked off per sitewise rules and take it from there. No love lost. Glad I got you riled up lol that was fun
No broken rules yet. You seek what want and that will eventually piss someone off. This is to be expected from the internet masses and would be highly illogical if it didn't happen.

No broken rules yet. You seek what want and that will eventually piss someone off. This is to be expected from the internet masses and would be highly illogical if it didn't happen.
Thank you friend. Yeah seeing as what I want is giving an animal exactly what they desire I think it's probably a stretch to say I'm being abusive when canines are really known for their monogamy or long term romantic relationships 😜 throw the dog a bone here. Cheers

If you are indeed looking for Stray-X you'll probably hit a dead end in that search.

If by chance you do find her you'll find a probably close to 60 year old woman who has gained a few pounds and has long moved on from this part of her life.

Last I knew of her she was doing missionary work in Cambodia.

Good luck though.

Couple of decades late for Adam and stray unfortunately but there are still plenty of experienced like-minded people around who would be able to help you out.

This is going on decades of me fantasizing, dreaming, getting off to her videos, having intense guilt, trying to shove it down hard, but still, always, having dreams where I desperately try to get a dog to mount and fuck me. At this point i want to try it. I want to get knotted and feel the weight and the pant of the exhausted good boy on top of me while he cums inside me. Ugh, so much to type out. I'm a mid 30s attractive woman and can't believe I'm posting this but here I am.
I can't help you find stray x but I am also attractive and in my late 30s and I would like to find a lady to fuck my dog. I would like to fuck her while she is sucking my dogs dick. If you're interested let me know and I can send you my pics. I'm wondering where you're located?

Hope you find what you've been seeking.

Maybe just someone to talk to and sort out my feelings. Maybe a hookup to get me what I want. In truth I probably need a therapist to sort out my many dreams of fucking dogs and how hard i want it but that doesn't translate well to real life 😂 I feel like they might get it
I can help you. I'm an owner

You want to get in touch with Stray X? Why the fuck would you want that? The only thing you know about them is that they fucked several dogs in a short timespan. You know nothing about who they really are. What are you expecting them to be able to do for you? Granted, if even a single member on here knew how to get in contact with her. These people don't want to be found, and for good reason.
True

Just my 2cents for anyone interested, I heard Adam from Zooskool/Art of Zoo say a long time ago now that Stray X had stopped doing bestiality.. not sure why, sad though as she was a real legend with the 'record' (8 dogs in 1 day IIRC) etc

Just my 2cents for anyone interested, I heard Adam from Zooskool/Art of Zoo say a long time ago now that Stray X had stopped doing bestiality.. not sure why, sad though as she was a real legend with the 'record' (8 dogs in 1 day IIRC) etc
Probably because they split up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back