Trying to get her interested

She isn't comfortable on her back. She'll fight and squirm if I try so I don't think it's an option.
I never put a dog in an uncomfortable position. I'm happy 2 C that U don't either. Just keep working with her and don't give up. Be as persistent as a male dog... U'll get there.

Had a good day today. She was laying on her dog bed and I managed to sit down beside her and start petting her and cuddling and ended up lubing up a couple fingers and fingering her until she orgasmed while she just lay there happily. Rubbed her clit alot but also got two fingers in her and was pumping them in and out fairly hard and without having her show any signs of discomfort. Which should be a good sign I can fit inside at least.

She has relaxed a huge amount over the past month or so. It's very encouraging. Didn't do much for the week or two after her heat, just wanted to give her some time to relax, but she definitely enjoys some fingering now.

The way she lay there and I could see her body quiver and tremble with arousal and feel her squeeze on my fingers was so hot.

Had a good day today. She was laying on her dog bed and I managed to sit down beside her and start petting her and cuddling and ended up lubing up a couple fingers and fingering her until she orgasmed while she just lay there happily. Rubbed her clit alot but also got two fingers in her and was pumping them in and out fairly hard and without having her show any signs of discomfort. Which should be a good sign I can fit inside at least.

She has relaxed a huge amount over the past month or so. It's very encouraging. Didn't do much for the week or two after her heat, just wanted to give her some time to relax, but she definitely enjoys some fingering now.

The way she lay there and I could see her body quiver and tremble with arousal and feel her squeeze on my fingers was so hot.
Good news indeed. In time, she'll be a good lover for you.

Keep on keeping on 🐕

Back