trouver un moyen de protection

sorry to bother you, I would like to know if there is a place on the site to explain to me how to protect or secure photo or video.
I know there are some who are going to tell me `` well if you don't want to be stolen some, well, publish in not ''.
And yes I use the search bar but considering my English is not very good, for the moment I find nothing.

If it's a photo make sure you remove metadata from it. There's tons of tutorials out there that'll show you how. In case you don't know, Metadata is information stored on your pics that stores lots of information, sometimes including your exact geo location and name, inside the picture itself. If you're on a windows machine all you have to do to access this info is right click the image, click properties and go to the appropriate tab at the top.

As for video, standard common sense and self awareness will go a long way.

DO NOT EXPECT YOUR PHOTOS AND VIDEOS TO REMAIN ON THIS SITE!!!!!

People steal shit and distribute it across the internet from here all the time, even posing it as their own content on other sites. Sadly it's the nature of the beast when it comes to adult related sites/hobbies.

look for a tutorial on how to remove meta data in your language if your english is bad. it's really necessary to do. also, look up some basic editting tutorial, mainly something about playing with lightning and contrast. you'd be surprised how much unwanted details can quite literally "come to light" if you fiddle with them.

edit: forgot to mention the obvious "don't take pics or film recognizable body parts. either of you or your partner. like tats or distinctly colored fur"

Sadly it's the nature of the beast when it comes to adult related sites/hobbies.
i don't think it's just because it's beast. many ppl are just selfish pieces of shit... anything for internet points.

look for a tutorial on how to remove meta data in your language if your english is bad. it's really necessary to do. also, look up some basic editting tutorial, mainly something about playing with lightning and contrast. you'd be surprised how much unwanted details can quite literally "come to light" if you fiddle with them.

edit: forgot to mention the obvious "don't take pics or film recognizable body parts. either of you or your partner. like tats or distinctly colored fur"

i don't think it's just because it's beast. many ppl are just selfish pieces of shit... anything for internet points.
Unfortunately you are absolutely correct.

No worries about metadata. It is removed by the site when you post an image.
https://www.zoovilleforum.net/threads/online-security.1275/post-131504

If it's a photo make sure you remove metadata from it. There's tons of tutorials out there that'll show you how. In case you don't know, Metadata is information stored on your pics that stores lots of information, sometimes including your exact geo location and name, inside the picture itself. If you're on a windows machine all you have to do to access this info is right click the image, click properties and go to the appropriate tab at the top.

As for video, standard common sense and self awareness will go a long way.

DO NOT EXPECT YOUR PHOTOS AND VIDEOS TO REMAIN ON THIS SITE!!!!!

People steal shit and distribute it across the internet from here all the time, even posing it as their own content on other sites. Sadly it's the nature of the beast when it comes to adult related sites/hobbies.
The site removes metadata from images.
https://www.zoovilleforum.net/threads/online-security.1275/post-131504

Back