trouble logging on

K9time

Tourist
Hello everybody, has anyone else had a problem logging on to zooville with the last 30 mins or so?

It's not just you or your phone - I've been having difficulty connecting on and off most of this evening, since about 5-ish pacific time, from both desktop and phone. I'm just now getting back on from a roughly 10 minute hiatus. It's also intermittent for me. Sometimes it works fine, then I click away to something else, then try to come back, and I can't get a proper connect.

No error or connection failure message, just a momentary "loading" pause and spinner, exactly like normal, the URL in the desktop browser's address bar blinks from the "zooville.org" I typed in, to "https://www.zooville.org" (minus the quotes) and the tab title goes from blank, to the changed URL shown in the address bar, all "loading" indications stop, just like when a page finishes loading, and I'm looking at a totally empty page. Not so much as a single character, as verified by looking at "page source" in my browser.

Each time it's happened, it's been like the HTTPS handshake went through fine, but then the connection got closed (and it must be at least a "normal looking" close, since there's no error message the way there usually is when a connection crashes or closes unexpectedly) before any data was sent.

Back