Training my dog to sit or lay on top of me

Malinois

Tourist
I really love worshipping my boy's hole (sniffing and rimming), I do it every night before going to sleep.
He seems to love it too - he gets on my bed by himself when I'm lying sideways, and positions himself lying sideways so that his butt is in my face.
After about 15 minutes of rimming he gets up and goes to sleep.

However, I would like to have him lying/sitting on top of me with his butt on my face, because I also love feeling his weight and the slight difficulty to breath,
it feels like he's dominating me which I totally like.

Here's an example of what I mean:

lying.pngsitting.png

Is it ok to train my dog to do something like this?
If so, how do I train him to do it?

Is it ok to train my dog to do something like this?
It is. In my opinion as soon as you introduce rewards into something, you take away choice. In case he does not like it or wants you to stop, he will not act, since he will be trained to withstand it.
See other articles in this section.

It is. In my opinion as soon as you introduce rewards into something, you take away choice. In case he does not like it or wants you to stop, he will not act, since he will be trained to withstand it.
Makes sense, thanks 😊

Do you know how can I train my dog to do that?

Back