Train my dog to fuck me.

zoo96

Lurker
Hello, I hope you are very well and enjoying your pets, I open this forum to tell me how I train my dog to fuck me, he is a Golden Retriever and has all his vaccinations and is very healthy he is barely one year old On the internet I have found manuals for your dog to fuck you but it is for women, I am a man and I am 23 years old and the truth is I have not found anything yet, so I said to myself well I will ask people who already have experience and they will advise me and Well, that's why I'm writing to you, I must mention that my dog has never fucked me, but just thinking about it and imagining that I am buttoned with it, I love it and I succeed like crazy! I hope you can help me, and if you like we can do a telegram group. I have already had sex with several guys in the ass and I like to masturbate my ass.

a) less than one year is way too early... typically a male dog is considered sexually mature when he starts doing "male stuff" like marking his territory or trying to hump things (like his toys). some breeders believe a male dog is mature when he starts lifting his leg to pee.
b) there is lots of material on the subject right here, just gotta use the search function and not just want everything handed to you. it's not really that different from how would a female receive
c) - the most important thing - don't train him to have sex with you! ever! let it be his decision... you forcing him to do what you want under the guise of "training" denies him of that. every sex should be consensual. he's not your sex toy and shouldn't ever be treated as such.

First let me say this:
Training animals for sex is wrong. The act must be consensual and ideally initiated by the animal, you must never use any treats, peanut butter, commands, or training methods to make an animal have sex with you or anyone else.
The reasoning behind that is simple, you can teach a dog to let a vet take his blood or trim his nails, clean ears... a clearly unpleasant possibly painful procedure that the dog will endure because there will be a reward in the end.
Bringing this to sex would completely rob you of any valuable feedback and you may end up doing something against the dog's will unknowingly or even worse, knowingly and the dog will withstand that for the reward.
Do not teach animals to have sex with people.

Then check out the how to section as mentioned above and start working on a sexual relationship with your dog.

Should be a natural thing..
Just present yourself to him and he'll have a go when he is mature enough to understand and is wanting it.
No point coaxing him or you will always be coaxing him. Just let him work it out....

Reactions: IHO
Everyone making it seem like you shouldn't train your dog lol
You shouldn't beat your dog or use it as a dildo aka dildog
But to train you dog for sex, who cares? It's not like your training him or her to be a killer or sniff out drugs
Dogs get trained to do all sorts of tasks
If you can train your dog to perform sex good for you, give em lots of treats and tell em they are good, you know positive reinforcement
Are not some animals used as breeders? Studs??

But to train you dog for sex, who cares? It's not like your training him or her to be a killer or sniff out drugs
If you can train your dog to perform sex good for you, give em lots of treats and tell em they are good, you know positive reinforcement
not really that hard to figure out why is training a dog to perform sex wrong.. if it is hard to figure out then it's stated why multiple times in this very thread.

Well, because you shouldn't need to train your dog for sex. If they want to do it, they will. Otherwise your dog isn't saying "yes" to sex, they only want the reward. They aren't sex objects or toys. But whatever. Just don't force him to do anything. I've seen many dil-dogging vids where it's pretty obvious the dog wouldn't be doing if not held in place. I've also seen many vids that suggest that - just like people - once they orgasm they get over-sensitive and could use a little break from the stimulation before being engaged again. If they are avoiding or deflecting the sexual contact, they are saying "no".

Easy. Use the same technique humans use to train other humans to have sex with them.

</snark>

We have never "trained" an animal to have sex with us, and we can't respect anyone who would feel the need to attempt to. We may "test the waters," same as humans do on dates. But train? No. We like to describe it as "inviting" our animals to have sex with us. If they're game, they do. If they're not, they don't.

Now, on the other hand, if you mean "learning together what you like most or want most" as far as sexual interactions go, then again, ask a human what they do with other human partners. They praise/discourage verbally and by body language. They learn together, through experience, organically. Harder if you don't share a language, sure (dogs can't do the pillow talk thing as articulately as humans might). But not impossible. Nudging, guiding, vocalizing pleasure or discomfort. ... Same.

IOHO, it's pretty much the same. It's an evolution, getting better and better with familiarity -- but we don't call that "training" each other. We could, maybe, but not really the same nuance. Maybe if we were Master/slave. But naw, it's just part of the growth of being a sexual couple/partner. If you're not a sexual partner in the first place, the concept of "training" is abuse.

Most dogs by nature want to please you, so let it suffice that "training" is simply letting him/her know "This pleases me. This other, displeases me." Really, that's all there is to it at our house. But dogs also should have a say in this. They also get to let you know, "I find this displeasing. This other, yeah-yeah-yeah -- mucho pleasure!" Two-way communication like that, key to happiness in just about any relationship you can name.

All that said, trying to get your dog to "fuck you in the ass" or trying to get him to let you fuck *him* in the ass, that's going to be difficult if it's not something he shows a propensity to already, something you can encourage. Otherwise, you have a chasm to cross there with not much bridge-building material to work with. Seize the moment if it ever presents itself. Build from there by letting him know you like that and want more. Little by little it will either come about or become clear to both of you that it's not going to happen.

Hope I have said something that makes sense. If not, well, it's just what makes sense to us, and we're just one couple in the universe. Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, because you shouldn't need to train your dog for sex. If they want to do it, they will. Otherwise your dog isn't saying "yes" to sex, they only want the reward. They aren't sex objects or toys. But whatever. Just don't force him to do anything. I've seen many dil-dogging vids where it's pretty obvious the dog wouldn't be doing if not held in place. I've also seen many vids that suggest that - just like people - once they orgasm they get over-sensitive and could use a little break from the stimulation before being engaged again. If they are avoiding or deflecting the sexual contact, they are saying "no".
But training dogs for sex is just programming the dogs to like it, and to do it good. That's not the same thing as forcing the dogs to do acts they don't want to. I don't like rape in any shape or form, so the training shouldn't be mean and brutal, but out of love with great rewards for all parties involved. Right? I love seeing the dog wag it's tail when it knows it's going to fuck a woman. It's a little harder to get confirmation from a male fucking a K9, and I think that's why I'm not comfortable with watching it. :unsure:

But training dogs for sex is just programming the dogs to like it, and to do it good. That's not the same thing as forcing the dogs to do acts they don't want to. I don't like rape in any shape or form, so the training shouldn't be mean and brutal, but out of love with great rewards for all parties involved. Right? I love seeing the dog wag it's tail when it knows it's going to fuck a woman. It's a little harder to get confirmation from a male fucking a K9, and I think that's why I'm not comfortable with watching it. :unsure:

I totally agree with you!

All dogs are different some want to mate right away and some are not interested.
I stroked a pit once and he almost brought me to ground to fuck me. I didn’t coax him he knew what he wanted

All dogs are different some want to mate right away and some are not interested.
I stroked a pit once and he almost brought me to ground to fuck me. I didn’t coax him he knew what he wanted
a nice example of a simple encouragement working. no training of any kind involved. thumbs up.

First let me say this:
Training animals for sex is wrong. The act must be consensual and ideally initiated by the animal, you must never use any treats, peanut butter, commands, or training methods to make an animal have sex with you or anyone else.
The reasoning behind that is simple, you can teach a dog to let a vet take his blood or trim his nails, clean ears... a clearly unpleasant possibly painful procedure that the dog will endure because there will be a reward in the end.
Bringing this to sex would completely rob you of any valuable feedback and you may end up doing something against the dog's will unknowingly or even worse, knowingly and the dog will withstand that for the reward.
Do not teach animals to have sex with people.

Then check out the how to section as mentioned above and start working on a sexual relationship with your dog.
I completely agree

Should be a natural thing..
Just present yourself to him and he'll have a go when he is mature enough to understand and is wanting it.
No point coaxing him or you will always be coaxing him. Just let him work it out....
que bello

Back