Top 3 Countries?

According to your observations, experiences, knowledge in which countries people are more into bestiality? Can you tell your top 3?

Shear laws of probability mean the higher the population the higher the number of people a given percentage represents. Thus the 3 highest population countries must have the highest number. In other words: China, India, and the US.

Shear laws of probability mean the higher the population the higher the number of people a given percentage represents. Thus the 3 highest population countries must have the highest number. In other words: China, India, and the US.
Thank you but i don't mean number of people, i mean how popular but at the same time hidden..

I think america became quite open for it but it doesnt have to be places who its part of thier culture it could be places that people can be open enough so iil say:

america, china, thailand, japan, philipine, south america (with its various different countries)

I think america became quite open for it but it doesnt have to be places who its part of thier culture it could be places that people can be open enough so iil say:

america, china, thailand, japan, philipine, south america (with its various different countries)
How about Russia or Poland?

Back