took my first knot today- total surprise

just as my desires to get my own stud become more and more intense, i was able to sneak some alone time with a friends jack russel today and had the best sex (and shortest lol) of my life. we were hanging playing video games and he is a pretty nervous guy, but we bonded super quickly and it wasn’t even an hour before he was grabbing my torso and trying to mount me however he could(little guys only maybe 15-20 lbs). friend went to the store quick and i took him into the bathroom and let him knot me missionary, and guys i literally came almost instantly once i felt him cumming and i’ve neverrrr had an orgasm from penetration before. ever (ftm trans guy, hormones for 4 years). he wasn’t big (4-4.5 inches maybe) but oh god, i don’t even know if i give a fuck about human fucking anymore. i’ve only ever been in a zoo relatuonship with a bitch and we had great oral but she was spayed so that’s all that she enjoyed. nobody knows this side of me so i thought i’d share my story with some people who might enjoy it. i’ll post the shitty pics i grabbed during our quickie if there’s interest.

also on kinda a side note, does anyone else have a lowkey kink for small dogs, partially with missionary? i have always loved the idea of letting a little guy go off while i watch his facial expressions. can’t say i saw his face today tho, was too busy staring at his cock? snuck some terrible photos before i raced to get him soft again before my friend came home
What a great day, well done for going with the flow, seizing the moment and making the most of a great opportunity. Sounds like you both enjoyed yourselves and bet you are already thinking of what errands you can send him on next. If you still want to show the pic's that you took I'd definitely be up for seeing them.

So glad to know you got to do this. I mean, taking your first knot and in such a spontaneous way... The way u put it into words... makes me feel I really have to make it happen to me sometime soon. Great for u and hope u can get more.

When you say sneak some alone time with a friends... That sounds like you didnt have permission of the owner...

Back