Tips For Women About Sex With Big Dogs [BeastForum re-post]

werqu

BANNED
[This was written by user SamanthaJonesUK on beastforum, very useful advice.]

I’ve written this document as I really struggled to find real facts that were appropriate.
I will cover the facts as I see / have experienced.

* Large dogs are not easy to control nor are they easy to do this with. Forget everything you see on movies online etc, unless well trained, he isn’t going to just pop on and make it all happen. In my experience large dogs are not always the brightest and just don’t get it!

* If and that is a big IF you get mounted, please do so on the expectation that once you are on the ride, like a roller coaster, there is no getting off. Larger dogs generally also mean stronger dogs, and believe me if they are strong, forget all the talk about control, especially if you are being mounted from behind.

* If you are of a smaller frame and you do knot, be ready for a reasonable wait to de couple. Don’t try to do this in a stolen half hour when everyone is out, that is only going to end in embarrassment or disaster.

* The end result is likely to be amazing if everything comes together, but the journey there isn’t going to be all “Smiles, ooohs and ahhhs”. There is likely to initially be significant frustration and if things do work, some tough times before the good times roll!

So if you are still reading, you know the basics! I am not going to explain all the mechanics of the act, there are plenty of good guides on that already on here. What I am going to document is things I learned and might help!

* Forget the hand and knees position, depending on the height of the dog, you need your shoulders a lot lower than your hips. You can push your bum in the air and shoulders down on the floor as an option.

* If the dog is bigger / taller, laying over something like a stool or even better a piano type stool, so you can have your hips high and shoulders low.

* Have help, you need someone to keep the dog still if he knots, you do not want to be dragged around the room by him!

* If he does mount, be ready! Take one hell of a deep breath and be ready for a bit of a shock! He is going to drive himself all in within seconds and it’s going to knock the wind out of you. There are no half measures and if the dog is a large breed, he could be substantial.

* The hammering / humping isn’t likely to go on for long at all. The films give the idea you could be being humped for quite some time… unlikely! He will drive into you and within moments the knot will engorge. Its fairly simple, either he got deep enough that the knot is in, or its outside and expanding. If it’s in you are really going to know about it.

* If the knot is inside, try to push back and ensure its swelling properly inside, not just at the entrance, although his length might make pushing back hurt due to the depth, that discomfort will be nothing compared to the knot swelling half in and out.

* Be aware if the knot does swell inside, the swelling will draw him further in you, and so if he was deep already, this can cause some more discomfort. There is nothing you can do at this stage, try to keep calm…. If you tense up you will also clamp down on him and make it worse.

* If you are slim / tight and the knot is large, there is no dressing it up, it’s going to be painful to start with, there is no shame in showing it and letting your emotions out. I cried like a baby when I first knotted.

* It will get better! That knot will throb and I mean THROB! And the sensations against your g-spot will send you crazy. No matter how tough you found being knotted, you are going to cum like you never knew possible.

* When he begins to go down and want to dismount, have your helper keep him still. The last thing you want is him pulling out too early.

* Even when he has shrunk down, it’s still going to be tough going when he pulls out.

Overall, a large breed can be an incredibly fulfilling experience, but don’t try it without really thinking it through. There are lots of fantasies about it about, the reality is somewhat harder work

Samantha

Last edited:
Not to de-rail this amazingly mind-blowing thread, but is there any way guys can do something like this during sex?

If not, then I'd be more than happy to serve as a second hand here to keep them in place!

I'd be more than amazed to help her get orgasms like she's never had before! And go get her, Fido!

To any women experienced with bigger dogs, anything extra would be more than appreciated! :D:D:D

Back