Tips for choosing a dog.

Don’t let the social justice warriors here scare you off or her, better yet, don’t let her on here. My girl won’t come on here now after reading some of the nasty shit some of these assholes said when we shared some intimate moments early on.

They sit in their glass house of “THAT bastard is USING those pets like sex toys” They have no clue what’s going on and that this forum is not the place for full disclosure and when some asks a legit and innocent questions any newbie has they throw stones across the internet out of some self loathing or childhood trauma they still can’t accept they are weird and kinky too. Like everyone on this planet.

Now to answer your original question with a little more strategy that I would have wished someone else here told me but I got battered and shamed early on and figured it out on my own.

It’s absolutely possible and loving to help fulfill a sexual desire in this lifestyle with your partner. I sat with this desire for years alone and grew a set of balls and shared it with someone I saw life mate material and now we share this desire, it’s our life.

For someone in your shoes; there’s a number of considerations. I’ll share some that came up for us.

I wanted an adult dog to start, as did my girl, that ultimately didn’t work out and we ended up with puppies. I knew going into this I wanted a pet that we would be sexual with. That was a must have. I’ve had pets most of my life but wasn’t ready or interested or in a relationship where that would work out until recently. So no sex was a deal breaker for us.

That’s not the case for everyone, so know what you want and don’t compromise. I like poking fun at people that compromise their desires because most of them blame their inability to experience those desires as something “outside” their control and they play the victim card, “my pet doesn’t want to have sex with us but I fell in love and we kept him anyway” that’s fine if that’s all you want, but the fact that they are on this forum, and horny about petsex, and have a pet they can’t/don’t have petsex with… I think that’s stupid. But if DEEP down they are happy, “whatever floats their boat.”

Some other thoughts:
1) size matters, bigger is not better - if your gal is at all anxious or safety concerned, get a smaller dog (50-70lbs) not a big one. Also be aware of the dogs energetic state, high energy dogs may naturally jump around a lot and step on her or scratch the shit out of her by accident. Some training and patience helps here. Which is important for any family pet.
2) there’s a lot of hours in the day the pet needs a lot of care, I’m a big believer of behavior and temperament is 50% “baked” and there’s about 50% that can be trained, and certain factors can’t, or at least not by a person without significant training experience. For example we have a lab that is super affectionate, smart as hell, very good motivated and is pretty calm, he’s also more independent and roams around at the park without constantly being my shadow. And we have a Belgian Malnois who is higher energy, also very affectionate, and very much a “pack dog,” he doesn’t go to far from my side when at the dog park. I don’t know how to train the “pack dog” aspect, I think that’s natural or “baked” into the dog or learned at a really young age.
3) older dogs sometimes have baggage, trauma, issues like humans do, we fostered one dog that was sweet as hell but after we got him we started seeing signs of abuse from the previous owner. He was skin and bones when we got him, we nursed him back to health, got him vaccinated. He’d get really stubborn, wasn’t food motivated and was really hard to train. After 3-4 months we gave up. We didn’t love him, he didn’t bond with him like I had with past pets. We tried a professional pet trainer and could get a little better but the commitment and time involved and the bond wasn’t there so we found a divorcee who had experience with big dogs and loves him to death, still sends us photos of them walking and at the beach. This was why went went the puppy route. We struck out several times with adult dogs and are trying this.

I have a do no harm agreement in my human relationships. I do my best to leave my lovers in a better, more resourceful, more embodied, more fulfilled state then when I found them. A version of this translates to the pets we’ve fostered.

This brings up a problem I found. There is no real way to “date” a potential animal companion the way we date other humans. You pretty much need to adopt one and spend some time with it to figure out if the chemistry is right, the temperament, the behavior fits with you and your lifestyle and you have to decide if it’s not a perfect fit, what is good enough? Can some aspect be trained over time. People that say you shouldn’t train your pet to fuck you… bullshit. You train your spouse to be a better lover. You may not even be conscious of it; but she/he is picking up on your breathe, your body movements and responding to it. People and dogs love to please, we WANT to train and be trained for each other. I enjoy authentic desire, authentic lust. If a lover of mine doesn’t express deep desire for me, I will not be interested in them. I didn’t understand that and learned that not all dogs have the desire to mount or be sexual.

So I found the best way to date pets was to foster. I didn’t buy an akc, that may be important too, if I’d dropped $2000-$5000 on a dog and things didn’t work out sexually maybe I would keep him?

Train them some basic obedience, make sure their vaccines are up to date, spend some some time with them, don’t rush things, see where they go.

After some time has passed review your “must haves” and “nice to haves” and make a conscious choice to keep or rehome the pup. Find a good home, do the best you can, sleep well at night that you helped the pup and another family even though it wasn’t a good fit for you and your gal.

Once you get a pup or dog and start getting busy with him, you’ll have a whole mother set of questions if you’re anything like us.

“Whoa, she didn’t like that just a little, she liked it a lot, and confessed to obsessing over it.” Does that shatter your male ego or do you learn the incredible and terrifying truth of feminine desire. That she can out fuck you and six dogs and is insatiable?
Thank you

When you get a dog you do so to give and recieve unconditional love. Anything else that dog gives you is a gift that demands gratefulness.
As far as im aware, all dogs love affection. They love to kiss (lick) and thats always been enough for me.

What's the best male dog you've ever mated with? I already know, I want to get one to have as my companion and lover... but I'm not sure the best breed. I'd like one that is large enough to mount me, and be well-endowed. So far, Rottweilers and GSD's seem good. Any other good options?

You're on the right track. Huskies can be pretty big too, Alaskans and malamutes. Obviously giant breed dogs. Other Shep lines like King's.

Look at the breed that would be most compatible with your lifestyle, how much time can you dedicate to energy burn and exercise?

Start there. Most medium/large breed dogs are well endowed.

The best breed is the one you can take care of on a daily basis.
10% of your time with a dog will be sex, the rest is also what you have to be able to handle.

I'm experienced with dog care, no worries about that. I guess I want to make sure other things will be good too

I'm experienced with dog care, no worries about that. I guess I want to make sure other things will be good too

There ya go then. Same pro/con list as before, just add genetics for well endowment. Happy mate, happy sex life. If you have experience, use that knowledge same as before, and just apply it to medium and large breeds. Good luck! Let us know how your search goes :)

The best fuck I ever had was a Belgian Malinois but I wouldn't recommend those beasts to anyone.

What sort of dog care experience do you have? I suppose that will influence my answer. If you're not familiar with large and dominant dogs and how to train them, and the differences you would be facing with an intact ( and sexually active) male, I wouldn't recommend a GSD, Rottweiler, Pit, Doberman, or anything similar.

Huskies are also a pass for 95% of people. Most people just are *Not* the correct fit for that breed. Take the exercise you think it needs, multiple that by ten. That won't even be close to what they need. They get highly destructive if left alone, and an increasing amount of dog bites are from huskies, likely from pent up energy and poor care along with rising popularity. They also may do poorly in warmer, humid climates.

I know it's quite 'vanilla' but a good answer is always a Golden or a Lab. Good for any experience level, sexually and otherwise, and tend to be well-endowed and eager for things like that. They are also easy to train and, for the most part, pretty easy to get along with and share your life with provided you look for proper breeders.

A boxer is also a good choice, though they can be stubborn and bossy sometimes. They're always eager to play and spend time with their owners/mates.

If you're interested in a giant breed and have the room to handle it, a Great Dane is a great choice. Just be acutely aware of just how much space, and FOOD, they need, and be prepared for a short life span that could be fraught with illness.

A mutt at the shelter is always a good pick if you're not having your heart set on a particular breed. You never know what you mind find. I'm not really an "adopt don't shop!" kind of person, but it is true you're saving a life and you might find something you never knew you wanted.

Best of luck.

So basically every single "best breed" thread condenses down to german shepher and labrador + choose the one that fits your lifestyle no matter what your gender is. :D
Maybe we could start merging those into a one massive single thread since there has been no major improvement in this information since the first thread that has ever existed about this.

I always hear that you let the dog pick you. Same with any animal really. I have found my best cat friends by them picking me, not me picking them.

Patience is a key ingredient when you search for the right animal/partner. Whether human or not - you'll find him! Go find the dog that picks you. 😊

Thank you to those that had provided constructive comments to my original post. After talking with several owners and breeders and visiting a couple of potential dogs I have found a German Shepherd to join me and my partner in our new home.
Good pick. Typically very intelligent!

As with most intelligent dogs, lots and lots of interactions will help. They are a working breed and many times get antsy if they don't have something to do.

Talk to him all the time! And do in in such a way that you believe he understands you.

If he's looking you in the eye when you're talking, he's listening and trying to understand. Use body language that supports what you're saying. Also use body language talking to your significant other. You'd be surprised what they can learn.

I'm 6ft and I am wanting to know opinions on what dog I should get. I was originally thinking to get a Rottweiler but I'm afraid he won't be able to knot be very easily because of the height issue. I have also considered a mastiff but from the videos I have seen they aren't very energetic after the initial penetration.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm 6ft and I am wanting to know opinions on what dog I should get. I was originally thinking to get a Rottweiler but I'm afraid he won't be able to knot be very easily because of the height issue. I have also considered a mastiff but from the videos I have seen they aren't very energetic after the initial penetration.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
You shouldn't have any problems with a rotty any large breed should be fine. Trial and error is part of the process so no matter what the hight difference is there's going to be some amount of adjusting before ya get it right.

A dog isn't a sex robot. Don't base your adoption on sex.
While this statement is OBVIOUSLY true, it should also be said that you want to make sure you are compatible with your choice breed, in all aspects of the next years of their life.

Any large breed should be fine, even bigger leaning mediums, for the purposes of mating.

So from there, look at the breeds of those sizes, research them deeply, and select from a short list of ones that are compatible with your life, overall. For example a high energy breed like a GSD will require a lot of work and attention, where as another breed may be more generally lazy and independent.

It's important to ensure you can care for this animal, so selecting a breed you can handle the cost of care for is also extremely important. Another GSD example is the fact they explode twice a year, often people can't handle that themselves so they pay groomers. Some breeds have basically zero fur care outside a regular bath.

While this statement is OBVIOUSLY true, it should also be said that you want to make sure you are compatible with your choice breed, in all aspects of the next years of their life.

Any large breed should be fine, even bigger leaning mediums, for the purposes of mating.

So from there, look at the breeds of those sizes, research them deeply, and select from a short list of ones that are compatible with your life, overall. For example a high energy breed like a GSD will require a lot of work and attention, where as another breed may be more generally lazy and independent.

It's important to ensure you can care for this animal, so selecting a breed you can handle the cost of care for is also extremely important. Another GSD example is the fact they explode twice a year, often people can't handle that themselves so they pay groomers. Some breeds have basically zero fur care outside a regular bath.
good point I don't think financial part will be a problem but I will definitely have to check about groomers to make sure thy can take care of whatever dog I choose

good point I don't think financial part will be a problem but I will definitely have to check about groomers to make sure thy can take care of whatever dog I choose

Well first make sure the breeds on your shortlist will even need one. Start with behaviours and energy demands.

isn't behavior kinda individual or don't you train the dogs. the main behavior thing I would be worried about would be aggression

Behaviour is mostly part of the environment, that is true BUT there are behaviours that are breed traits. Example: Huskies talk, while other breeds sometimes do, its uncommon to find a talker like a Husky, seeing a Husky that doesn't is actually weird. That's an expected breed behaviour. German Shephers tend to be over-protective and fiercely loyal, again many other dogs are like that but not usually to the extent of a GSD. Sheep dogs will display herding traits, even without a herd, or even a farm.

interesting I didn't know that I will have to look into it more. Do you know general traits of mastiff or Rottweilers

Myself I do not for the most part. I know rotties are work. They are super sweet and absolutely loveable, when raised properly, and taught properly, but they have a high prey drive, and if not handled correctly, could spell trouble in their future. Mastiffs no idea. You want Husky/GSD with a sprinkle of coyote advice, I'm your human 🤣

Myself I do not for the most part. I know rotties are work. They are super sweet and absolutely loveable, when raised properly, and taught properly, but they have a high prey drive, and if not handled correctly, could spell trouble in their future. Mastiffs no idea. You want Husky/GSD with a sprinkle of coyote advice, I'm your human 🤣
how big are gsd on average

Hi, I was wondering what wpuld be the perfect race of dog for sexual things. I would like it to be big, heavy, with massive dick and knot to compleatly fuck me up

Back