Tips for choosing a dog.

lovebeastiegirls

I sell bullshit even after warned to stop
BANNED USER
Women that I have known in the past that enjoyed sex with dogs had their own. I have not had a dog in quite a number of years and now I will be moving to a place where I can once again have a dog. My partner is very interested in having sex with a dog. I would prefer it that it would be with our dog. I have read in other areas of Zooville that you should not train a dog to have sex with a human but have it occur naturally.

My question is, when looking for a dog how can you determine if the dog would be interested in sex? I know this may seem like a dumb or naive question but any help, suggestions is appreciated.

My question is, when looking for a male dog how can you determine if the dog would be interested in mounting a human female
You can not. It is individual.

Last edited:
We haven’t been very active on here since last summer but very active on our own. We started with an adult German Shepherd but he wasn’t interested in her, crazy, I didn’t know a male dog wouldn’t have a sex drive, so we rehomed him. Then we tried an adult Doberman, he was too big and untrained and seemed to have some trauma from abuse, so we rehomed him.

We decided to go the puppy route. And now we have two little puppies we are loving on and waiting for the day to play more adult games with them.

Sexual compatibility is a requirement for us, but not the only factor. We want an affectionate, smart family pet that we can love on for years to come.

Took some trial and error, be willing to make mistakes. If your girl is at all concerned with getting stepped on or hurt while having sex, start with a smaller breed.

We haven’t been very active on here since last summer but very active on our own. We started with an adult German Shepherd but he wasn’t interested in her, crazy, I didn’t know a male dog wouldn’t have a sex drive, so we rehomed him. Then we tried an adult Doberman, he was too big and untrained and seemed to have some trauma from abuse, so we rehomed him.

We decided to go the puppy route. And now we have two little puppies we are loving on and waiting for the day to play more adult games with them.

Sexual compatibility is a requirement for us, but not the only factor. We want an affectionate, smart family pet that we can love on for years to come.

Took some trial and error, be willing to make mistakes. If your girl is at all concerned with getting stepped on or hurt while having sex, start with a smaller breed.
You rehomed a dog because it wouldn’t fuck your wife?

Thank you for the suggestions.

I am trying to avoid a puppy but if that ends up being my only recourse then I will. I would just have to find someone within a reasonable distance to help her fulfill her desire.

I can understand that
We tried to rush it because we were excited and it just didn’t work out. We rehomed the dogs we adopted in better homes than we found them. This is a forum for people with an interest in sex with animals. If you dated someone you had a romantic interest in and they didn’t reciprocate, you’d move on.

Here’s some healing salve for the butt hurt people.

We tried to rush it because we were excited and it just didn’t work out. We rehomed the dogs we adopted in better homes than we found them. This is a forum for people with an interest in sex with animals. If you dated someone you had a romantic interest in and they didn’t reciprocate, you’d move on.

Here’s some healing salve for the butt hurt people.

Shepper already made the valid point. I chose my male, he came home with me purely because I wanted him. He didn't have much of a say in the matter. By the time he was old enough I discovered he wouldn't mount me. In that time we had bonded and made other connections, the only way he'll be leaving, is when he passes.

I don't need healing salve. My heart and butt are just fine and fully capable of feeling something for my companions beyond their use to my genitals.

There is a whole industry of rehoming called fostering, you may have heard of it. Adopting a pet from a less than desireable situation, improving its health, its life situation and then rehoming it.

Here’s what the SPCA says about it:
By becoming a Foster Hero, you provide one animal with a comfortable, loving home while they await adoption, plus open a space at our shelter for another animal.

The air is thin up there on that high horse.
The key difference here is that adopting or picking any animal to live with you is a lifelong commitment. Humans are self-sufficient and can easily survive separation. Dogs are generally not that adaptable. They depend on you. It's fine to like dogs sexually, but to get rid of them purely because they don't want to be sexual with you is extremely selfish. If you do, then they're nothing more than a sex toy to you.

There is a whole industry of rehoming called fostering, you may have heard of it. Adopting a pet from a less than desireable situation, improving its health, its life situation and then rehoming it.

By becoming a Foster Hero, you provide one animal with a comfortable, loving home while they await adoption, plus open a space at our shelter for another animal.

The fact there is a whole world of rehoming doesn't alter that you do it because they won't fuck you.

The fact there is a whole world of rehoming doesn't alter that you do it because they won't fuck you.
Not exactly but your entitled to your fantasy. Just like that fantasy of getting mounted and having a dog that won’t do it. Thing is, I make my fantasies come true, unapologetically so and you sit on your high horse of morality and lust after something you cannot have. How’s that working out for ya? Where else in you life does that show up? Have a job you hate but your too chicken to make a change? Have a relationship that’s not exactly what you want but don’t have the balls to change it up? Might be a pattern here…

Not exactly but your entitled to your fantasy. Just like that fantasy of getting mounted and having a dog that won’t do it. Thing is, I make my fantasies come true, unapologetically so and you sit on your high horse of morality and lust after something you cannot have. How’s that working out for ya? Where else in you life does that show up? Have a job you hate but your too chicken to make a change? Have a relationship that’s not exactly what you want but don’t have the balls to change it up? Might be a pattern here…

Reaching a bit?

Me and my male have adapted, you see, sometimes, when you care, that's what you do. I have a female as well. I don't hate my life in any way shape or form, nor does it need a change. I could easily have replaced him but seeing as how I'm not choosing my animals only with my genitals, I can see how you'd miss that.

Some psychologists would say you're now projecting as a result of being backed into a corner, but what do I know.

Reaching a bit?

Me and my male have adapted, you see, sometimes, when you care, that's what you do. I have a female as well. I don't hate my life in any way shape or form, nor does it need a change. I could easily have replaced him but seeing as how I'm not choosing my animals only with my genitals, I can see how you'd miss that.

Some psychologists would say you're now projecting as a result of being backed into a corner, but what do I know.
A bit of conjecture, sure, as is your’s that a dog is a sex toy because you want to have sex.

But exploring that for a moment… what’s wrong with sex toys as humans or pets? I’m a sex toy at time for my partner. And she is too. Being used for sex is fun. Sometimes the “toy” likes it. I sure do. She does too. Gets wet, gets aroused.

What’s so triggering about using someone; something as a sex toy?

A bit of conjecture, sure, as is your’s that a dog is a sex toy because you want to have sex.

But exploring that for a moment… what’s wrong with sex toys as humans or pets? I’m a sex toy at time for my partner. And she is too. Being used for sex is fun. Sometimes the “toy” likes it. I sure do. She does too. Gets wet, gets aroused.

What’s so triggering about using someone; something as a sex toy?

If a person is a sex toy that person is fully aware of that fact, and involved in that choice. They can choose to leave a relationship for something with more substance, or choose to stay as a toy.

Your dog doesn't get that choice. You take it home, you try to fuck it, and it doesn't, then what? It has no idea what just happened, let alone was it given any kind of a choice.

That's the difference.

Reaching a bit?

Jesus -- people calm down!

There is NOTHING WRONG with rehoming a dog that doesn't fit your lifestyle/family/apartment -- whatever! If I wanted a dog to be my guard dog and discovered he was worthless in that regard, would you also be adamant I keep him? I once brought a dog home that could not climb stairs - quite a problem when I lived on the 3rd floor with no elevator! I regrettably returned him as he didn't fit my lifestyle. The OP did not say they wanted a dog ONLY for sex, but it was certainly a primary motivating factor. To blame them is hypocritical, especially in this environment.

That said, I would not advocate getting a dog just for sex! Nor would I give up on an animal just because they didn't immediately show an interest. Sometimes we all need time to get comfortable and trusting with one another, and some need more seduction than others.

And yes, some animals are not interested and that's perfectly fine! Our own dog isn't as dominant as we would like in the bedroom and we are totally accepting of that. In our case, sex was desirable but not a deal-breaker. I still would not fault someone for rehoming a dog that doesn't suit their needs.

If a person is a sex toy that person is fully aware of that fact, and involved in that choice. They can choose to leave a relationship for something with more substance, or choose to stay as a toy.

Your dog doesn't get that choice. You take it home, you try to fuck it, and it doesn't, then what? It has no idea what just happened, let alone was it given any kind of a choice.

That's the difference.
no no, you have it all wrong.

I keep it and my wife in the drawer next to my bed and pull them out when I want to use them… then I tuck them away for next time. They don’t need anything else, just wait for me next time.

THAT’S the difference!

Jesus -- people calm down!

There is NOTHING WRONG with rehoming a dog that doesn't fit your lifestyle/family/apartment -- whatever! If I wanted a dog to be my guard dog and discovered he was worthless in that regard, would you also be adamant I keep him? I once brought a dog home that could not climb stairs - quite a problem when I lived on the 3rd floor with no elevator! I regrettably returned him as he didn't fit my lifestyle. The OP did not say they wanted a dog ONLY for sex, but it was certainly a primary motivating factor. To blame them is hypocritical, especially in this environment.

That said, I would not advocate getting a dog just for sex! Nor would I give up on an animal just because they didn't immediately show an interest. Sometimes we all need time to get comfortable and trusting with one another, and some need more seduction than others.

And yes, some animals are not interested and that's perfectly fine! Our own dog isn't as dominant as we would like in the bedroom and we are totally accepting of that. In our case, sex was desirable but not a deal-breaker. I still would not fault someone for rehoming a dog that doesn't suit their needs.
Unfortunately many people presumed I was looking for a dog just for sex. I have had dogs in the past during various times of my life and varying breeds. I have also had both male and female dogs. Part of the reason for my choice of dog is to fulfill the desires of my partner, but not the sole or primary reason. Who here would not want to help their partner with their desires if it is possible?

Unfortunately many people presumed I was looking for a dog just for sex. I have had dogs in the past during various times of my life and varying breeds. I have also had both male and female dogs. Part of the reason for my choice of dog is to fulfill the desires of my partner, but not the sole or primary reason. Who here would not want to help their partner with their desires if it is possible?
I am thinking your thread got hijacked by someone else talking that way.

My advice is to get a younger dog, preferably a puppy, and really work to get a strong bond and relationship going from day one.

I can't stress that enough. Make him as much of a part of your everyday lives as you possibly can. Speak to him as though you believe he's understanding you all the time, and look him in the eye with a friendly expression on your face. Make a point of watching his body language and also trying to use your own.

Get down on all fours and play!!

If he bites too hard during rough play, yipe like a dog would to let him know it was too hard, and go back to playing.

Never, EVER hit him!! If you hurt his feelings, and you'll know when you do if you take the time to learn his body language, go put your head down next to his and nibble his nose to let him know he's forgiven and it's ok.

If he hurts your feelings, show him the same body language he would show you if the roles were reversed.

Let him be him and guide him in the same way a mother dog would.

But try try try to learn his body language and use it yourself as much as possible and SPEAK to him while you do it, and do it as frequently as possible! As in devote HOURS per day into this. Bring him into the bedroom with you always.

I'd even say to cook for him, and at the very least, have him eat with the family when you eat. Better yet, is to cook for all of you, put his food on your plate, and as you eat, one bite for him, one bite for you, right off of your fork.

Involvement is key.

Have sex in front of him, but don't encourage or discourage him if he tries to get involved. Never ever discourage him from being on the bed with or without you guys.

The first time he does something that you're ok with, but it isn't really a great time, go out of your way to make it an ok time if possible. In this way he will know a particular behavior is ok. After that first time, then you can say "not right now". Remember to use "no" and "not right now" appropriately, never using "no" when you really mean not right now.

The first time he tries behavior that you never want him to do, just tell him no very friendly. Get stronger in tone if he does it again.

In this way you are showing him that he doesn't have to be afraid of your reactions by his own exploration of the world. So many make that mistake and as a result, they get scared to explore and learn. You need to encourage them exploring and learning. Doing something you don't want them doing is part of that process. Encourage it!!

I could say more, and I think I will be writing an article soon on this topic. Hope this helps!

Don’t let the social justice warriors here scare you off or her, better yet, don’t let her on here. My girl won’t come on here now after reading some of the nasty shit some of these assholes said when we shared some intimate moments early on.

They sit in their glass house of “THAT bastard is USING those pets like sex toys” They have no clue what’s going on and that this forum is not the place for full disclosure and when some asks a legit and innocent questions any newbie has they throw stones across the internet out of some self loathing or childhood trauma they still can’t accept they are weird and kinky too. Like everyone on this planet.

Now to answer your original question with a little more strategy that I would have wished someone else here told me but I got battered and shamed early on and figured it out on my own.

It’s absolutely possible and loving to help fulfill a sexual desire in this lifestyle with your partner. I sat with this desire for years alone and grew a set of balls and shared it with someone I saw life mate material and now we share this desire, it’s our life.

For someone in your shoes; there’s a number of considerations. I’ll share some that came up for us.

I wanted an adult dog to start, as did my girl, that ultimately didn’t work out and we ended up with puppies. I knew going into this I wanted a pet that we would be sexual with. That was a must have. I’ve had pets most of my life but wasn’t ready or interested or in a relationship where that would work out until recently. So no sex was a deal breaker for us.

That’s not the case for everyone, so know what you want and don’t compromise. I like poking fun at people that compromise their desires because most of them blame their inability to experience those desires as something “outside” their control and they play the victim card, “my pet doesn’t want to have sex with us but I fell in love and we kept him anyway” that’s fine if that’s all you want, but the fact that they are on this forum, and horny about petsex, and have a pet they can’t/don’t have petsex with… I think that’s stupid. But if DEEP down they are happy, “whatever floats their boat.”

Some other thoughts:
1) size matters, bigger is not better - if your gal is at all anxious or safety concerned, get a smaller dog (50-70lbs) not a big one. Also be aware of the dogs energetic state, high energy dogs may naturally jump around a lot and step on her or scratch the shit out of her by accident. Some training and patience helps here. Which is important for any family pet.
2) there’s a lot of hours in the day the pet needs a lot of care, I’m a big believer of behavior and temperament is 50% “baked” and there’s about 50% that can be trained, and certain factors can’t, or at least not by a person without significant training experience. For example we have a lab that is super affectionate, smart as hell, very good motivated and is pretty calm, he’s also more independent and roams around at the park without constantly being my shadow. And we have a Belgian Malnois who is higher energy, also very affectionate, and very much a “pack dog,” he doesn’t go to far from my side when at the dog park. I don’t know how to train the “pack dog” aspect, I think that’s natural or “baked” into the dog or learned at a really young age.
3) older dogs sometimes have baggage, trauma, issues like humans do, we fostered one dog that was sweet as hell but after we got him we started seeing signs of abuse from the previous owner. He was skin and bones when we got him, we nursed him back to health, got him vaccinated. He’d get really stubborn, wasn’t food motivated and was really hard to train. After 3-4 months we gave up. We didn’t love him, he didn’t bond with him like I had with past pets. We tried a professional pet trainer and could get a little better but the commitment and time involved and the bond wasn’t there so we found a divorcee who had experience with big dogs and loves him to death, still sends us photos of them walking and at the beach. This was why went went the puppy route. We struck out several times with adult dogs and are trying this.

I have a do no harm agreement in my human relationships. I do my best to leave my lovers in a better, more resourceful, more embodied, more fulfilled state then when I found them. A version of this translates to the pets we’ve fostered.

This brings up a problem I found. There is no real way to “date” a potential animal companion the way we date other humans. You pretty much need to adopt one and spend some time with it to figure out if the chemistry is right, the temperament, the behavior fits with you and your lifestyle and you have to decide if it’s not a perfect fit, what is good enough? Can some aspect be trained over time. People that say you shouldn’t train your pet to fuck you… bullshit. You train your spouse to be a better lover. You may not even be conscious of it; but she/he is picking up on your breathe, your body movements and responding to it. People and dogs love to please, we WANT to train and be trained for each other. I enjoy authentic desire, authentic lust. If a lover of mine doesn’t express deep desire for me, I will not be interested in them. I didn’t understand that and learned that not all dogs have the desire to mount or be sexual.

So I found the best way to date pets was to foster. I didn’t buy an akc, that may be important too, if I’d dropped $2000-$5000 on a dog and things didn’t work out sexually maybe I would keep him?

Train them some basic obedience, make sure their vaccines are up to date, spend some some time with them, don’t rush things, see where they go.

After some time has passed review your “must haves” and “nice to haves” and make a conscious choice to keep or rehome the pup. Find a good home, do the best you can, sleep well at night that you helped the pup and another family even though it wasn’t a good fit for you and your gal.

Once you get a pup or dog and start getting busy with him, you’ll have a whole mother set of questions if you’re anything like us.

“Whoa, she didn’t like that just a little, she liked it a lot, and confessed to obsessing over it.” Does that shatter your male ego or do you learn the incredible and terrifying truth of feminine desire. That she can out fuck you and six dogs and is insatiable?

Back