Timber Wolf Review

PupDump69

Lurker
I only just recently tried my first knot last year, forcing a kit fox toy into me with plenty of lube on my first try. Mind you... I was still a virgin. My hole had never had as much as a finger in it as much as a whole synthetic dog penis, but I digress. As a boy I had my fair share of canine companions, but I never had the courage to let them mount me. Hands and mouth stuff only.

Anyway... The toy. The "Timber Wolf" is one big puppy. My other toy was a mere Beagle in comparison to this behemoth. My jaw dropped as I pulled him out of the box, the weight alone scared me. 5.5 inches of thick shaft and 8 inches in knot diameter. I did NOT get this thing in on the first try. It took me almost a week, every session using my kit fox first to prep, and spending almost an hour at a time just slowly riding it. I can take it now, but man... I feel sore afterwards. I've been practicing for a boy that someone's raising for me tho... A hookup I found that I may never again. He wants me to take his rottie when he's of age and help teach the dog how and when it's time to "breed", which I've done lots of research on already and Rotties are smart dogs. How hard can it be?

Anywho, this concludes my so-called review. 20/10 this thing makes my eyes roll to the back of my head and makes me shoot cum to the ceiling. Can't wait to finally try the real and true thing later this year.

Back