thrusting machine

There are ways to attach any suction cup toy to a fucking machine. So you could easily purchase a dog toy with suction cup, and use it with a fucking machine. I have a Lovense machine and I could do this but I haven't since the knot toys I have would be uncomfortable moving in and out. Further, the motor in my machine is not great so allowing the machine to "force" the knot of the toy into me would apply too much strain on it.

Thank you for your input, i will look on Youtube or something to see if they show how to attach "normal" dildos and see how that might work. Thanks again .

neotori.com offers some of their models with vac-u-lock, but only on larger sizes and higher firmness. In their shop, you got to select these variants first before you see the vac-u-lock option.

So! You can go with a vaculock as it has already been recommended. Or a suction cup platform. I own a Hismith. And they have attachment poles that you can use with the machine to make "Custom" toys that click into the pole. It all depends on how secure you want the toy. If you do use the attachment poles then youll have to burrow out a hole in the toy to insurt it. This is the option i went with! Works amazing with the hex click lock! Just dont go cheap on the glue and it will last a long time!

Nice angle! I love seeing fucking machines in action. With a doggy add-on ... wow!

Back