Threesome?

i technically had it handful of times. me riding my late boy while my gal was licking me. wanna experience a proper doggie sandwich (male dog > me >female dog) or a spit roast one day.

Tell us what happen
The last time I pulled this activity off it involved a very in heat pony mare, and a rather horned up mini stallion. Started things off by mounting up on the mare, and once I got both the mare and myself pretty hot and bothered I would open the gate and let the stallion join in on the fun. I’d lay on the mare’s back and the stallion would mount both of us. I’d reach back and guide him into my ass, and then let his thrusts drive my cock into the mare. Rinse and repeat until everyone involved is a sweaty horse cum covered mess. Definitely one of my all-time favorite sexual activities I just don’t get to do it as often as I would like. Best of both worlds at the same time.

The last time I pulled this activity off it involved a very in heat pony mare, and a rather horned up mini stallion. Started things off by mounting up on the mare, and once I got both the mare and myself pretty hot and bothered I would open the gate and let the stallion join in on the fun. I’d lay on the mare’s back and the stallion would mount both of us. I’d reach back and guide him into my ass, and then let his thrusts drive my cock into the mare. Rinse and repeat until everyone involved is a sweaty horse cum covered mess. Definitely one of my all-time favorite sexual activities I just don’t get to do it as often as I would like. Best of both worlds at the same time.
i see you mentioned minis, but it still sounds kinda dangerous to be between two equines. no injuries?

i see you mentioned minis, but it still sounds kinda dangerous to be between two equines. no injuries?
No injuries other than getting scraped up by the stallion’s hooves while he was mounting up. I’ve been enjoying this activity fairly regularly for years without any issues. It’s surprisingly manageable so long as you have a stallion who knows what he’s doing, and a mare who’s in standing heat.

Last edited:
Only the human kind, and only the once. I've hinted some interest in swinging and 3 ways with the wife, (with people, she's definitely not into animals) but she's not especially sexually adventurous.

I have two male goldens so you could say a 3 some is a regular thing for me 😊
But I have never found someone to share my zoo experience with, that being said with people I have done MMF, mff and FFF
I would love to fuck you after your dogs fuck you!

I don't know if it gets any better - a couple fully and completely enjoying their dog, without limit or hesitation. Every effort made, every desire satisfied, every passion met. Threesome? Yes, please.

Hope to have a mfm threesome with a girl and a dog, I haven't even had a normal human threesome yet but I'd prefer a zoo threesome

No real zoo experiences, but an uncountable number of human threesomes. many foursomes, a few fivesomes, orgies, gangbangs, reverse gangbang, etc etc
Not bragging just... um, slutty?

Sounds like a lot of fun. Me and a male dog taking turns with a open minded woman, Me inside a woman and a male dog in me, me in female dog and a male dog in me, and the same with miniature horse's.

Back