Threesome with male or female dog?

I'm a husband and a male dog. I used to have sex with my husband first and then with a male dog, now I only have sex with the male dog and no longer have sex with my husband because his penis is so small compared to the male dog, I lost interest in him and I put a chastity lock on him. When I had sex with the male dog, my husband served us on the spot

I’ve been fantasising recently about being gang fucked by two hung dogs.

I’m mindful that they might fight, so I’m wondering if it would work well to let them have a turn on me each separately, and then just let them take turns together after they have blown of that initial steam.

Would love to do this on a big duvet on the floor, and then all three of us curl up into a puppy-pile, as I direct their still hard cocks to spurt over me, while cum leaks out of my ruined ass 🥰

Yeah plenty of experience with that as multiple animals. Two bitches at the same time trying just about everything you can think to try. Bitch and sheep, bitch and goat... again trying every combination you can think of.

More recently its been my wife and our bitch. We've not tried everything there is to try yet but we're working on it

I'm a husband and a male dog. I used to have sex with my husband first and then with a male dog, now I only have sex with the male dog and no longer have sex with my husband because his penis is so small compared to the male dog, I lost interest in him and I put a chastity lock on him. When I had sex with the male dog, my husband served us on the spot
Would love to see that!

I get them as often as both my dogs desire it at the same time. While my male won't mount, I'll often be holding or sucking him off while im inside my girl. Last night was a perfect example, they were both in nympho mode LOL

I hope to have a threesome where I'm fuckin a female dog while I'm pounded by a male. For those that have had it thanks for sharing

since all of us are single guys and we have known each other from the zoo site so we did mbm/mmmb/mbmb/ we just share female dog between mm nothing more than help each other to place his dick inside bitch pussy because some time he is a beginner he doesn't know how to fuck a bitch he thought it is the same when he fuck the lady for the first time most of them will point his cock straight not point up to her tail.

since all of us are single guys and we have known each other from the zoo site so we did mbm/mmmb/mbmb/ we just share female dog between mm nothing more than help each other to place his dick inside bitch pussy because some time he is a beginner he doesn't know how to fuck a bitch he thought it is the same when he fuck the lady for the first time most of them will point his cock straight not point up to her tail.
This is true. And o agree!!!??

About a week ago I have a cousin who went out of town and needed me to watch her dogs. Male and female pitbulls, she breeds pure breed pits. The female was in heat the male pit and I took turns banging the female. After my three orgasms I was spent, she laid down on her bed. The Male was walking around and still looked horny so I let him fuck me, man can he cum, I let him fuck me a few more times the next day. My cousin asked me if I would be interested in getting a pup once they are born. I told her I would think about it, probably going to say no just because I was involved in the process 😄 I know that there is no way I could be the dad but it would still be weird 😆

Last edited:
done it male dog "my profile pic" and my gf at the time, the first time, and later with two different ladies. My gf was mounted by him as she gave me head then I fucked her as she sucked off my dog.

the second was with our fuck buddy basically the same thing, and the third time was when I lived in a small town my property manager and I met up at the bar after a few drinks we where out by my truck and she asked about my dog and why he wasn't fixed and how me always sniffed at her crotch "me being drunk and not giving a fuck" just told her, he's sexually active with me "I'd suck him off" and a few ladies whenever I found someone that's into that and she said she wanted to be fucked by a dog again.... big mistake considering it was a town of 2000+ people on a good year. moral of the story don't say shit in a small town even when you're drunk AF lol

done it male dog "my profile pic" and my gf at the time, the first time, and later with two different ladies. My gf was mounted by him as she gave me head then I fucked her as she sucked off my dog.

the second was with our fuck buddy basically the same thing, and the third time was when I lived in a small town my property manager and I met up at the bar after a few drinks we where out by my truck and she asked about my dog and why he wasn't fixed and how me always sniffed at her crotch "me being drunk and not giving a fuck" just told her, he's sexually active with me "I'd suck him off" and a few ladies whenever I found someone that's into that and she said she wanted to be fucked by a dog again.... big mistake considering it was a town of 2000+ people on a good year. moral of the story don't say shit in a small town even when you're drunk AF lol
Then you were chased out of tow? or you had a whole lot of woman on your front door? lol

lol O they already waned me out of that town, she told a few people but most people thought she was lying and I moved three months later for a better job

That sounds hot!! Are you in Visalia?

Back