Threesome with male or female dog?

I have never shared a K9 experience with another person. I do have two male dogs now and they don't fuck me together but I often have them one after the other if that counts

I was greatly fortunate my late woofy wife greatly enjoyed anal, as she was a big girl I have had Dp's with her. Her orgasms where amazing, and so where mine!

and the woofy wife of recent whom passed enjoyed anal but sadly never got a chance to see if she'd enjoy a Dp, sadly now the only one female whole enjoys it simply wouldn't be large enough to enjoy that comfortably.

But if one is so amazingly lucky, it is incredible for all.

I have 3somes with my girlfriend and my dogs often. My girlfriend likes switching it up from time to time by blowing me or the dog while the other pounds her hard. Then there is me or my boy pounding my husky girl while she licks/ suck on the other. It is funny because Czar my wolf hybrid will sit in front of her and she will start licking his sheath till he gets hard while I pound her.

I have 3somes with my girlfriend and my dogs often. My girlfriend likes switching it up from time to time by blowing me or the dog while the other pounds her hard. Then there is me or my boy pounding my husky girl while she licks/ suck on the other. It is funny because Czar my wolf hybrid will sit in front of her and she will start licking his sheath till he gets hard while I pound her.
Omg I would love to see content of your wolfdog boy and husky girl in action! I love wolfy breeds so much, so rare to find good stuff with wolfdogs, huskies, malamutes, etc. 🥺

I was greatly fortunate my late woofy wife greatly enjoyed anal, as she was a big girl I have had Dp's with her. Her orgasms where amazing, and so where mine!

and the woofy wife of recent whom passed enjoyed anal but sadly never got a chance to see if she'd enjoy a Dp, sadly now the only one female whole enjoys it simply wouldn't be large enough to enjoy that comfortably.

But if one is so amazingly lucky, it is incredible for all.
Hot. Would you DP her with a fellow dog or human ?

Back