Threesome with male or female dog?

my late boy used to let me straddle him and my girl usually came to assist by either licking me or trying to present her cookie (with no way for me to angle myself to at least give her a lick so i fingered her). technically likely not a threesome, but close enough for me.

my fantasy is whatever with two male dogs. a spit-roast, sucking one while tied with the other or being mounted while topping missionary the other one. i'd like to make this come true one day, but i'd have to be very lucky to get two boys who'd both be interested in sex with me and didn't mind each others company while doing so.

Me and my boy took turns licking out an in heat bitch while she was spread eagled on the bed, and at the same time I jacked him off over me (more accurately he fucked my hand). I'd stop to pool some of his cum in my hand so she could lick up. She was in total bliss and he was totally fired up, but I'll never forget the smell of dog cum and heat.

Closest I get now is my girl licking cum off me while my boy and I have our fun. My wish list would be to tag team a bitch, going straight after a male dog has filled her up, or pleasuring two male dogs at the same time.

Me and my boy took turns licking out an in heat bitch while she was spread eagled on the bed, and at the same time I jacked him off over me (more accurately he fucked my hand). I'd stop to pool some of his cum in my hand so she could lick up. She was in total bliss and he was totally fired up, but I'll never forget the smell of dog cum and heat.

Closest I get now is my girl licking cum off me while my boy and I have our fun. My wish list would be to tag team a bitch, going straight after a male dog has filled her up, or pleasuring two male dogs at the same time.
Sounds like a awesome time, me and my boy eating out my Dane and recreating this and more would be so hot.

Last edited:
my late boy used to let me straddle him and my girl usually came to assist by either licking me or trying to present her cookie (with no way for me to angle myself to at least give her a lick so i fingered her). technically likely not a threesome, but close enough for me.

my fantasy is whatever with two male dogs. a spit-roast, sucking one while tied with the other or being mounted while topping missionary the other one. i'd like to make this come true one day, but i'd have to be very lucky to get two boys who'd both be interested in sex with me and didn't mind each others company while doing so.
A three some with 2 males would be amazing. Sharing BJ's, fucking a licking each other. I would love to lick the knot with another doggy, even better if he turns and starts to lick himself with us.

This sounds amazing. I like that the community is so diverse and there are so many configurations.

Haven’t had a threesome yet but being pansexual opens up a ton of possibilities.

My two husky’s (father & son) tied of in my partner at the time one after the other back to back, did try on multiple occasions to get one at either end of her but once they get going the one waiting in line always had to wait as close to her pussy as he could until the other was finished lol they had no interest in being sucked off while the other one was tied off

My two husky’s (father & son) tied of in my partner at the time one after the other back to back, did try on multiple occasions to get one at either end of her but once they get going the one waiting in line always had to wait as close to her pussy as he could until the other was finished lol they had no interest in being sucked off while the other one was tied off
If your partner ever gets tired of that, or you need a second set of openings for your boys shoot me a message

Trio with a male or female dog, has anyone tried it? Anyone who wants to share experience
I've had a threesome long ago with a dog and his owner. I don't think he knew I was super into getting knotted. Kind of a surprise because I was young & a little drunk & high at the time, hah.

Had my first gay experience with him before, so this was a different time. After the smoke & stuff, I was sucking him off. He had already lubed me up. But when I was sucking him, I guessed he called his boy over who was sitting on the floor. I could feel the sniffing and I went into position. Pup found his mark and pumped me full while I sucked my guy's dick. He definitely didn't expect me to be into it as much as I did, but he just held my head and fucked my mouth until he came a *lot*. After his pup was done knotting me and pulled out, he got behind me and we did Round 2. Still came so much, probably from over excitement, haha.

It's the dream. I first had it late in college and the year afterward - the sex and freedom was bliss. M/F/D, and was pretty much everything you could want sexually in such a relationship. Unfortunately, zoo relationships fall out for similar reasons that other relationships do. I still hope, though.

There were a few times that the other dog also lay down during sex and I started to lick her.
I didn't like it so much because it distracted me. I prefer to be with a dog at the same time, because then I can transfer every emotion and every vibration to her and take it from him. If there are two, it's already a mess.

Back