Thoughts on having a fling with friends/neighbours/family’s dogs without their knowledge?

Raytonix

BANNED
Very good family friend of mine has a very compatible border collie for my parter, who is ready for her first. Said family friend is going away shortly and I’m hoping to be asked to feed the dog.

He’s a loveable character, full of energy and just well, a border collie. I have seen his knot on many occasions around the girls I used to have with my ex. Perfectly well endowed but poorly trained (family friend works shift work, dog takes a back seat somewhat). That said still a smart obedient (most of the time) dog, I’m thinking about maybe bringing him round home while in my car and feeling him out see how he goes letting people touch play and feel… at the very least my partner can get a taste and feel for her new found desire.

Best case scenario he’s up to mounting at some point, do you I reckon it’s crossing a line and I know it’s paranoid but what if he acts different around said family friend when he’s back? Trying to mount, visibly hornier etc.

My partner has gone in head first after discovering how much she loved zoo the last couple of months and we’re yet to even see a knot in person. Is it a risk, and if so, worth taking?

Thanks all!

NO! For about a dozen reasons.

You don’t know the dogs medical history
You don’t know the dogs temperament when the owners are away
You don’t know how the dog reacts to a new situation

Most importantly you don’t have their permission.
This is the truth I needed to hear! patience will avail

Although i will say I know the dog extremely well as I used to live with dog and said friend but, as you said, I don’t have permission. I think I just really needed someone to tell me what I already knew lol, thank you

Bad idea. Get your own dog, or a friend with their own dog. Sneaking in this arena has the same results as sneaking in any other arena, and the penalties here are often a lot worse.

I agree to all arguments, back and forth. Permission is essential among consensual owners/lovers. But according to their own stories, the vast majority of the zoo life stories of this forum's users who have shared them, have started and often carried on with dogs or otheranimals not their own, often at ages when being an owner (let alone a conscientious one) is unlikely.

I agree to all arguments, back and forth. Permission is essential among consensual owners/lovers. But according to their own stories, the vast majority of the zoo life stories of this forum's users who have shared them, have started and often carried on with dogs or otheranimals not their own, often at ages when being an owner (let alone a conscientious one) is unlikely.
Agree with what you say, but I do think there is a VAST difference between you being a kid and using the family dog (or a relative's) and using the neighbor's dog or some other person's.

Just to add my two cents, what if the dog starts associating humans with sex and starts behaving in 'inappropriate' ways with his owners or strangers? This could have bad repercussions for the dog and also for you if your friends become suspicious.

Back