Thinking of moving onto an exclusive lifestyle

What exactly do you mean by "losing interest in people"? Specifically, does that mean in general, in associating with people, or having sex with people.

What exactly do you mean by "losing interest in people"? Specifically, does that mean in general, in associating with people, or having sex with people.
Sort of both. I am losing interest in both socializing and having sex with people.

I'm Zoo exclusive because humans simply don't do anything for me sexually. I didn't choose anything except to stop fighting it. I have no trouble socializing with humans or doing business with them other than a low tolerance for stupid. If you just don't want to be around other humans think about looking into social disorders.

I'm Zoo exclusive because humans simply don't do anything for me sexually. I didn't choose anything except to stop fighting it. I have no trouble socializing with humans or doing business with them other than a low tolerance for stupid. If you just don't want to be around other humans think about looking into social disorders.
Don't think I developed any social disorders since my last trip lol

Years ago a cartoon in a newspaper: man visits psychiatrist, saying he feels disillusioned with society. Psychiatrist suggest medication to overcome this social disorder. Man's response: "it's not me who has a disorder. It's not me who needs pills. It's society".

Anyway, that's my association reading the 'social disorders' remark. I can cope with people, I can work with them, there even are some people among my best friends. It's just sexually that they don't do it for me. So, I didn't decide to go zoo-exclusive, it simply went that way. Not because I cannot get a human partner, but because I'm a lot more at ease and in my element in the stables.

Years ago a cartoon in a newspaper: man visits psychiatrist, saying he feels disillusioned with society. Psychiatrist suggest medication to overcome this social disorder. Man's response: "it's not me who has a disorder. It's not me who needs pills. It's society".

Anyway, that's my association reading the 'social disorders' remark. I can cope with people, I can work with them, there even are some people among my best friends. It's just sexually that they don't do it for me. So, I didn't decide to go zoo-exclusive, it simply went that way. Not because I cannot get a human partner, but because I'm a lot more at ease and in my element in the stables.
I always hate the assumption that folks are zoophiles simply because they can't get a human mate, or it's the "easy" way out. Trust me being a city boy with an intense farm animal attraction is anything but easy. 🐷💥

I have plenty of human partners rn and I don't see if as fulfilling. That's why I am considering maybe going full zoo is the best thing for me.

yeah, i'm the same but with dogs. i'm fine with other ppl on a non-sexual level... i have no problems socializing, making new friends, hanging out with current friends. there just simply isn't any attraction in the sexual department.
the notion that "we" are zoo-exclusive, because "we can't get the right woman" or that "we" are lonely hermits is pretty hilarious. tho i will admit that i'm on the more introverted side of things, i don't think it relates to my zoosexuality in any way.

I have always all my life been a Female dog zoo exclusive. I have never been with a human and have 0 desire sexurally. I have no desire to change. A female Golden took my virginity when I was very young (a story I'll have to share sometime). That being said it is not an easy lifestyle, but can be very rewarding. My best advice would be to do what makes you happy as only you can decide that. If you want to talk or anything feel free to pm.

Back