The Voice - Top eleven 11/23/21

PonyLove

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Anyone watch The Voice? Here are the latest finalist. You have a favorite?

The trio sounded pretty good. I like Lana the country gal. Hailey and Holly sounded pretty good too.

Joshua Vacanti (Team Legend),
Hailey Mia (Team Kelly).
Paris Winningham (Team Blake)
Holly Forbes (Team Ariana)
Wendy Moten (Team Blake)
Girl Named Tom (Team Kelly)
Lana Scott (Team Blake)
Jeremy Rosado (Team Kelly)
Jershika Maple (Team Legend)

Wildcard instant save
Jim and Sasha Allen (Team Ariana)

I haven't watched The Voice in a long time, even then, it was deligated to background noise. I used to watch the tryouts for American Idol but they stopped airing the bad/mediocre contestants because it hurt their little feel-feels.

I haven't watched The Voice in a long time, even then, it was deligated to background noise. I used to watch the tryouts for American Idol but they stopped airing the bad/mediocre contestants because it hurt their little feel-feels.
I use to watch them talent shows. Some can be kinda goofy. But still some form of evening entertainment b4 bed. I don't know much of the modern music so some of the voice songs I am not aware of.

I have watched every season of the Voice. There has been a lot of great talent shown over the years. Presented in a humorous fashion as it is still just a show, but the concept is interesting. This season my favorites are Hailiey Mia and Girl Named Tom.

To whomever,

Oh, thanks for moving the post to the proper section. I thought I could edit it and change the location but seems not.

To whomever,

Oh, thanks for moving the post to the proper section. I thought I could edit it and change the location but seems not.
That would've been me. Only mods can delete or move threads. Otherwise things could get hectic very quickly.

Well, maybe not so popular on this site. Understandable though.

My top 3 picks are:

Joshua Vacanti, young funny looking kid (Team Legend),
Girl Named Tom, the trio (Team Kelly)
Lana Scott, country gale (Team Blake)

Back