The universe works...

SucubusSiren

Tourist
In mysterious ways. In fact, just after I posted about being unable to find a companion dog for myself, I saw a post from a friend asking for help. Mom and three puppies had been dumped on the side of the road. They had been feeding them, but needed to find homes for the babies lest they starve or get hit by a car. I only have the means for one pup unfortunately, but he is the most darling boy. He is already between 8 and 10 months and quite sweet! I'm looking forward to watching him grow up.

In mysterious ways. In fact, just after I posted about being unable to find a companion dog for myself, I saw a post from a friend asking for help. Mom and three puppies had been dumped on the side of the road. They had been feeding them, but needed to find homes for the babies lest they starve or get hit by a car. I only have the means for one pup unfortunately, but he is the most darling boy. He is already between 8 and 10 months and quite sweet! I'm looking forward to watching him grow up.

You will never fully realize the difference you just made in that pups life. I hope the others find a wonderful home of their own as well. Cherish every moment good bad or otherwise. Just remember that on the times he may make you angry or upset be the best you can be about it. I often find myself looking back on getting after my boy or scolding him for times he did something wrong or annoyed me and wishing I handled things a bit differently (not that I was mean to him). I'm sure you two will have a great life together.

Take care!

i too am passively seeking an esa companion too. but waiting for the right one to cross my path.

You will never fully realize the difference you just made in that pups life. I hope the others find a wonderful home of their own as well. Cherish every moment good bad or otherwise. Just remember that on the times he may make you angry or upset be the best you can be about it. I often find myself looking back on getting after my boy or scolding him for times he did something wrong or annoyed me and wishing I handled things a bit differently (not that I was mean to him). I'm sure you two will have a great life together.

Take care!
Luckily, he's not my first pup, or even my first young puppy! We have 12 total right now haha, I'm basically a one man rescue. First thing he got was a bath, a good meal, and a nap. Then flea meds and deworming. Ordered a parvo test just in case because parvo is rampant out here. He is in good hands! I'm going to cherish him for sure 💜
i too am passively seeking an esa companion too. but waiting for the right one to cross my path.
I'm lucky to have already been blessed with an excellent service dog in training, I wish you the best in your search!

You rescued them. There are so many people that are so focused on their own life, they wouldn’t have paid any kind. It’s great hearing a story like this.

Back