The thing that gives me a boner

I am giving my dog a blowjob massaging the knot and sucking on the tip. He is ejaculating in my mouth, I look in his face and he has both his eyes closed and he is panting with his tongue out.
Very erotic!

Reactions: pes
my current boy sometimes zones out in similar fashion and sometimes just stares me directly in the eyes as i suck him (our usual position is me sitting behind him with his penis behind him, simulating a butt to butt tie). i prefer the latter, i'd like to know what goes through his head as he stares at me while panting.

Reactions: pes
I am giving my dog a blowjob massaging the knot and sucking on the tip. He is ejaculating in my mouth, I look in his face and he has both his eyes closed and he is panting with his tongue out.
Wow! Sounds amazing! My mum has a boy dog. I'm gonna take him out on a walk and find a private spot. I'd love to get him to fuck me. At the very least. Suck his cock and eat his cum. Any advice on how to get him horny and focus on sex?

Wow! Sounds amazing! My mum has a boy dog. I'm gonna take him out on a walk and find a private spot. I'd love to get him to fuck me. At the very least. Suck his cock and eat his cum. Any advice on how to get him horny and focus on sex?

Back