The smell & taste of (clean) dog ass

Eevee

Tourist
Hi everybody.

Since sniffing and rimming the (clean) tailhole of a big male dog is getting more and more one of my biggest/ hottest phantasies and I sadly never got the chance to try it myself, I wanted to ask the more experienced citizens of Zooville:

What is it like?

Is there any big difference in smell, feel and taste to sniffing/rimming a human ass?

How do dogs generally react to it?

Please share your experiences!
And thanks for everybody who takes their time to answer!

Last edited:
Lots of threads discussing rimming:

What is it like?
From my brief experience after shower there is no taste, the texture of the sphincter is nice on the tongue though. I do not remember any smell but I did not sniff him.
Though I guess the smell will be quite significantly different to a human.

How do dogs gerally react to it?
Most male dogs in general do not like being touched under the tail.

No experience with male dogs, I'm only into female. By clean, do you mean freshly washed, or just no poo or anything there. I have sniffed four different dog's tailholes, and those same dogs multiple times, cause that's my thing. They werent washed, but they werent dirty. The first one was more impulse, and them others were dogs that I had a crush on prior to sniffing. Each one really had its own smell, and it was a smell that's hard to explain, but I loved them all. The last one I had a hardcore crush on for quite awhile before I got a chance to sniff her, once I did, It was so awesome, I really got caught up in the moment, and decided to lick her. I don't really recall much taste, a little metallic maybe. I didn't do it much, cause she kinda stepped away, so I took it as a no and stopped. Oh and definitely different than a human.

No experience with male dogs, I'm only into female. By clean, do you mean freshly washed, or just no poo or anything there. I have sniffed four different dog's tailholes, and those same dogs multiple times, cause that's my thing. They werent washed, but they werent dirty. The first one was more impulse, and them others were dogs that I had a crush on prior to sniffing. Each one really had its own smell, and it was a smell that's hard to explain, but I loved them all. The last one I had a hardcore crush on for quite awhile before I got a chance to sniff her, once I did, It was so awesome, I really got caught up in the moment, and decided to lick her. I don't really recall much taste, a little metallic maybe. I didn't do it much, cause she kinda stepped away, so I took it as a no and stopped. Oh and definitely different than a human.
Thanks!

I think not washed but not "dirty" eather would be the sweet spot for me.
I'm looking for that natural, musky, bestial smell, at least that's what I imagine it to be :)
In RL it propably is not half as good as I imagine it to be, but I know it will drive me crazy till I try it at least once :gsd_nervous:

Thanks!

I think not washed but not "dirty" eather would be the sweet spot for me.
I'm looking for that natural, musky, bestial smell, at least that's what I imagine it to be :)
In RL it propably is not half as good as I imagine it to be, but I know it will drive me crazy till I try it at least once :gsd_nervous:
In response to you mentioning it might not be as good as you imagine. The first time I did it, it was better than I expected, and I would say if you don't like it as much, maybe try a different dog. The four I sniffed were all different, and each had its own smell. Im not sure if there's is much difference in dogs of the same breed, cause all mine were different, but i imagine each has its own 'signature scent'.

I was hopping on to ask if you ever got the opportunity to sniff/lick a tail hole? I got the chance over the weekend to sniff (cause that's what im into) a male dog, and I want you say again before telling the experience that I have never been into male animals, never had the want/desire to, but had the chance so I figured id give it a try. I was tending to a friends house, and animals, over the weekend. The owned 2 rather big male dogs that I never gave a second thought about sexually, but this time i got to wondering if there was much difference between a male and female dog's tail hole. One is super hyper and wouldn't stay still, so I let it out keeping the calm one, and what i feel would be the more attractive one, inside with me. I knelt down behind him and lifted his tail, and was pleasantly surprised to see a fairly attractive looking anus, I looked up to read his body language and make sure he was ok with it, and he just had his head turned back looking at me, so I proceeded. I leaned in a little and hesitated, sickened, and slightly ashamed of what I was doing. The thought that I was about to sniff a males ass made me gag a little, but at the same time I was turned on. I gave myself a quick little pep talk, and went for it. I took a deep breath, let it out, and leaned in the rest of the way. I touched my nose to his anus, and right as I started to take a breath in, to sniff him, he let out a big fart right on my nose. It happened so fast, I finished inhaling/sniffing, before hitting the floor on my hands and knees gagging, trying not to throw up on my friends carpet. It was so bad, i could feel it blowing across my face. Once I stopped gagging i got up and let him outside, and that was the end of even thinking about trying again. So, in the end I didnt even get to actually sniff his butt, just his fart.

I gave a rim job to a male rottie once. I got my tongue pretty deep and the taste and smell were actually pretty neutral. It reminded me of the smell from a bag of dog food. It was pretty hot though.
I licked four or five dogs maybe a dozen times total ... barely any taste ... Licking anuses was like licking lips. Anal mucus or whatever it's called was like saliva.

I know it is something you might love, but always remember that being in such contact with the anus of a dog, even if it is clean, might make you sick. Actually sick!! ringworms are no joke, so please stay away from the exit hole. better safe than sorry!

I know it is something you might love, but always remember that being in such contact with the anus of a dog, even if it is clean, might make you sick. Actually sick!! ringworms are no joke, so please stay away from the exit hole. better safe than sorry!
So far it was just a phantasy/dream for me anyway. Wouldn't do it with an unfamiliar dog either.

Sniffing would be my main priority anyway and I'd go from there, also depending on the dog's reaction.

Back