The Pizza Question

Pineapple on Pizza

• Yes

Votes: 164 56.6%
  • No

Votes: 126 43.4%

• Total voters
A bit off but I ate a tortilla with blueberries mozzarella cheese mustard and a little bit of hot sauce... It tasted divine.

Did you just like grab random things from the fridge with a blindfold and hope for the best?
Nah actually I practically "taste test" and imagine the merging of flavors... For example... mozzarella cheese mustard and pickles... Yep perfection... After heating up the whole thing.

3 drips of hot sauce is key on the blueberries thing

Nah actually I practically "taste test" and imagine the merging of flavors... For example... mozzarella cheese mustard and pickles... Yep perfection... After heating up the whole thing.

3 drips of hot sauce is key on the blueberries thing
how interesting.....I can agree on the blueberries and hot sauce simply cause Ive studied gastronomy. But mozzarella and mustard ? with pickles ?? damn thats 2 dominate tastes reactions and a dominate texture variant. That just sounds a little overwhelming for the tongue.

But I can't dis it for not trying it.

how interesting.....I can agree on the blueberries and hot sauce simply cause Ive studied gastronomy. But mozzarella and mustard ? with pickles ?? damn thats 2 dominate tastes reactions and a dominate texture variant. That just sounds a little overwhelming for the tongue.

But I can't dis it for not trying it.
In order to neutralize the strong sour tastes you have to bake it on a frying pan. It's the juices that overkill the taste...

@BentoBox69 tell me when you do it... And remember to seal the mustard pickles (sliced please) with the mozzarella cheese. And make sure the cheese is spread if you feel a drip or 2 of hot sauce will be your style go ahead

Back