• Yes

Votes: 165 56.7%
  • No

Votes: 126 43.3%

• Total voters
Pineapple goes well with ham, cheess and bread

Therefore it goes well on pizza too

I don't see how the former can be fine but the latter can't

Pineapple on Pizza alone is something for people who like pineapple on pizza alone, but that is not me.

No pineapple on Pizza with ham (i.e. Pizza Hawaii) because of stupid internet memes is braindead.

There was actually a trend in Europe around the second world war for a ham & pineapple combination. That flavour was brought to Canada after the war, and some years later a guy made the "Hawaiian Pizza" with ham and pineapple.
Americans are constantly weirded out by Canadian staples, like ketchup chips.

Putting pineapple on pizza is like dipping your fries in a milkshake, absolutely disgusting. All four things are good separate though.

I've never had it. to be fair i'm not entrely sure ive had pineapple at all. i believe i did or at least tasted it at some point. was not a fan so putting it on pizza wouldn't do it for me.

Hawaiian pizza is good when there is more than one kind of pizza to choose from, like pepperoni and classic supreme and chicken with pesto sauce and I’ve even had chicken tortilla pizza and and...

I've never understood why people don't like pineapple on pizza. Sweet and savory is a thing. It's not my favorite pizza, but it's good enough for me lol.

You can have pineapples on YOUR pizza and I won't say anything.

Dried pineapples are ok, but every time I've had pineapple on pizza, it's like chunks of still moist pineapple that the juices of which make the pizza soggy.

I don't eat pineapples at all. It won't appear on my pizza.
Putting pineapple on pizza is like dipping your fries in a milkshake, absolutely disgusting. All four things are good separate though.
I love the fries-milkshake combo. It's delicious.

No.

Pizza ok.
Pineapple is not ok.
Pineapple juice ok.
Pineapple on pizza is not ok.
Pizza and pineapple juice to drink ok.

Last edited:
On the fence. I have eaten but would I...? Honestly - I love pizza (no - not the pita shit with cheese and veggies - that is a fucking PITA)!!! I can take or leave. I guess okay with it.

Back