The personal information database of zooville

pes

Staff member
Some of these results are only available to zooville admins, some is completely public. Do you trust the security of this server and the admins?
Put this together with personal ads that some people post and it becomes quite possible to either identify or come very close to identifying individual users from this forum.
Beware of that.
This is just what I quickly found in the polling section.

Last edited:
There are some polls on the list that I absolutely refuse to publicly answer, such as the industry that I work, my yearly income, and my age. But others such as the smoking poll, sexuality poll, and dick size poll are pretty much non-identifiable. I vape (so do a lot of people.) I'm straight (so is the majority of any given population) but even if I were bi or gay, so are a lot of other people. As well as my dick size is nothing special to write home about (like the majority of men.) But even if I packed a major schlonger, realistically how many other people know that?

Overall, if you answer the majority of these polls you likely have nothing to worry about. But I do agree that the less information you provide about yourself, the better. It's best to use a bit of discretion when answering these polls. If you have a trait about yourself that is very unique, it's probably best to avoid specifying that particular trait on the open forum, but if you are pretty much like majority of the population, then most likely answering these polls will do you absolutely no harm.

You left out the "What was your view as you woke up"? That is a winner.

Yes. Total agree here.

I need to trust admins but still count the database (IP, history... PM maybe) will at some time be hacked, so being careful is a must.

Now. Why would someone post ALL that information publicly is way too difficult for me to understand...

EDIT:
Actually looking at these, thise are the less concerning ones. I was thinking on the "post your ass"
post your hand
post your other hand
Fingerprint please
Full body and face...
🤣

Last edited:
Now. Why would someone post ALL that information publicly is way too difficult for me to understand...
You do not go and post and answer those polls in one day. You do that over a long period of time without remembering all that you have answered before.

But others such as the smoking poll, sexuality poll, and dick size poll are pretty much non-identifiable.
That is true, but you have view this as a database where you over time have a collection of all this information. And every single piece that may seem unimportant add confidence to targeting a specific user if you can compare that response to an account from somewhere else. Add to that photos of dogs or animals some people publish here and so on. It does not seem that unlikely that a determined user could find for example a facebook account.
This especially becomes a threat if the database of non public poll results gets leaked.

On the other hand what is the purpose of answering the polls when you are going to lie anyway? :D (unless you intentionally want to mislead doxxers)
10 post minimum to message and to mislead doxxers for me. Gotta have some lies in there to sow doubt in a potential doxxer

I'm pretty paranoid about a potential data leak, I even put a fake birth date when I signed up... The idea of putting your job and location out there for all to see is insane to me.

I'm pretty paranoid about a potential data leak, I even put a fake birth date when I signed up... The idea of putting your job and location out there for all to see is insane to me.
Fake birth date is a standard nowadays. :D I can not remember the last time I actually used my correct birth date somewhere online. :D

Fake birth date is a standard nowadays.
There was a user here that had his fake birthday set to 112 years old... or something like that. But he's since went into his settings and made it hidden.

I usually tend to overshoot or undershoot mine by about a month on sites like this.

There was a user here that had his fake birthday set to 112 years old... or something like that. But he's since went into his settings and made it hidden.

I usually tend to overshoot or undershoot mine by about a month on sites like this.
I tend to pick that randomly so I am several (dozen) years older. :D

Knowing who can and can't be trusted is very important. Go with what your gut tells you. Not everyone online is honest or sincere about their intentions.

The driving concept is called "Data Mining". Get enough seemingly pointless, even utterly harmless (when considered individually) bits of information - from whatever source - and you can build up a scary-accurate picture of a given individual online.

Google makes their megabucks off it.

Back