The New Guy from SD

KadeBoltz

Zooville Settler
I am new to this site and I am not quite sure how all this works... I wasn't sure if making this post was mandatory, but I am a 38 year old guy from the South Dakota and I have been a Zoophile most of my life. I like writing and sketching, I have recently gotten into erotic art and fanfic. Mostly erotic comics, I have been debating on making my own brand of Zoo Erotic Comix and tell my experiences and fantasies. I have only ever been with dogs, I had two females (Molly and Lex) and now my current canine lover is a male (I just call him Z). But I have had plenty of canine lovers over the years, whether they were neighbors, friends or girlfriends dogs. I do have a desire to be with horses (Male and Female) and Cows (Female only). I haven't been open about my Zoophilia and spent up until the last 5 years or more keeping it all to myself. This did nothing for my self esteem or my loneliness, but I've decided to make a change and live my life with people who will accept me as a Zoophile. I have tried to make friends on other sites with like minded people, but sadly non of it panned out. Making some friends here might help in the not being lonely part. So feel free to hit me up on my twitter, or interact with me through this post.

Back