The more im on here the more i want.

MoSexy

Tourist
The more time I spend reading stories and people talk about there experiences the more I'm wanting to have my first. Just thinking about it is making my chest pound.

Right. Look at the people who have "liked" my previous comment. A few of those people have been a part of this community for YEARS and are basically overflowing with experience. Now, the person who joined today, saying to just do it......Please make wise decisions. You are not just affecting yourself, but the animal as well.
Just excited is all didn't mean for it to come off like that. I have watched videos for a while and being on here reading other people's experiences has me a bit jelly and excited I guess.

@MoSexy
Since this is in the Zoo Exclusive Lifestyle section you're going to get more replies from people who love and care for non-humans and build active relationships with them, which IMO is a good thing. Non-humans aren't sex toys to be used when convenient, they are individual beings with their own personalities and desires, not implying that you are unaware of that, but your posts don't give a lot of context and it's an important message that needs to be understood.

I don't think there's anything wrong with a person who isn't in love with a non-human sharing experiences with them, but they need to have a choice in the matter and the need to be respected.

While the visual images and the idea of it can be enticing, there's a lot that goes on in a Zoo's life that isn't sexy; we provide love and care for our companions, it can be a heavy burden, but I think it's worth it for someone who's dedicated.

@MoSexy
Since this is in the Zoo Exclusive Lifestyle section you're going to get more replies from people who love and care for non-humans and build active relationships with them, which IMO is a good thing. Non-humans aren't sex toys to be used when convenient, they are individual beings with their own personalities and desires, not implying that you are unaware of that, but your posts don't give a lot of context and it's an important message that needs to be understood.

I don't think there's anything wrong with a person who isn't in love with a non-human sharing experiences with them, but they need to have a choice in the matter and the need to be respected.

While the visual images and the idea of it can be enticing, there's a lot that goes on in a Zoo's life that isn't sexy; we provide love and care for our companions, it can be a heavy burden, but I think it's worth it for someone who's dedicated.
I do understand that I have a female dog and recently I have tried testing the waters but she was 100% out. I didn't want to hurt or scare her so I stopped. Im sad the relationship can't go further so just kinda feel stuck atm I guess.

I do understand that I have a female dog and recently I have tried testing the waters but she was 100% out. I didn't want to hurt or scare her so I stopped. Im sad the relationship can't go further so just kinda feel stuck atm I guess.

Relationships like that don't just happen, they're built and that takes time and effort. As @RexAndMe so eloquently stated, sex is a nice bonus, but not the goal. It can be frustrating having desires but being unable to express them, I think we all get into that kind of space at times; I've been there.

Back