the little things your stallion likes

tnstudguy

Tourist
Been lurking for a long time and this is my first post. Hi.

I have a question for guys/gals with actual stallion loving experience. I see some of you with your studs and they are obviously into you and happy to be with you. What are some of the little things you do that make your stallion happy. How do you get him to loosen up and get him cuddling and nibbling etc?

I have a fair amount of stallion experience and a lot of the stallions I have played with have been easy to please. Now I have a stallion that is a little more aloof than any of the other studs from my past. I can get him teased up with my mare when she is in heat and he lets me handle his business. I have almost brought him to orgasm with the crump method on the ground. Almost. But when he isn't getting teased he is kind of a cold fish. I don't even mean not horny. I cant find his itchy spots or anything else that seems to make him happy. I have always been able to tickle a horses fancy somehow but this fella has me at a loss.

I am not really asking for step by step instructions. This is not one of those "how can i get Fed in the A by a giant horse dong" posts. Just thought if any of you wanted to share some of the little nice things you do for your boys I might get some new ideas. Thanks!

Guess ill go first. Today I discovered my boy likes having his tung and gums massaged. I can gently put my thumbs in the corners of his mouth where the bit would rest and rub his tung gums and cheeks and he just melts. He gets those sleepy sexy eyes and pushes into me. After a few minutes of that he started masturbating while I was still in his mouth. Its a big deal to me because he isn't much for petting or scratching and it is the first time I have been able to get him to drop without help from the mare. I think once he learns that I can give him pleasure he will loosen up a bit more.

Am I the only stallion owner on this forum??? Like crickets in here!

Back