The knot makes all the difference?

du6721

Tourist
Alright so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post this here or on some other thread but anyways.
This is mainly directed to zoo/beast ladies. I've read quite a few posts about the experience some women have when mating with a dog.

Just curious, do you think the appeal and the enjoyment would be there had dog's had a small penis? Like let's say the size of a pinky finger?
Some women speak of the emotional connection they have with their dog but physicality is a huge factor in sex.
Honestly speaking I feel the appeal for most women (and men) is that dog's have big members and had that not been the case most experiences of sex with dogs would have been much less amusing and probably not appealing to most zoo women.

Admittedly as a man, the appeal for me quite frankly is in seeing the woman take the knot, get rammed by the dog, etc.
Though if the dog had a small member (let's say the size of a cat's member for instance) then a lot of the visual satisfaction would not be the same.
Sure the dog could use his tongue but that won't get the "connection" or intimacy I feel many zoo women talk about.

Curious about your thoughts.

Last edited:
There is something so... satisfyingly carnal about watching a woman getting knotted by a dog.

Dog's knots also expand exactly where a woman's g-spot is. While the knot is desgined to keep a male dog tied to a female dog, it also happens to give dog ladies some of the most amazing sex they'll ever have. :D:p

(On a fantasy note, it's like a dog's penis was designed exactly for women's sexual pleasure... 😍 🤤 😍)

This is same for most species you can be interested in, the same is truth for dogs and humans.
-> That being is lovable despite physical proportions, but having the right size down here is enjoyable and being sexually satisfied is also important aspect of life.

Though if the dog had a small member (let's say the size of a cat's member for instance) then a lot of the visual satisfaction would not be the same.

Then quite possibly a different animal would be more popular... Dog dicks come in all sizes, but as you might've noticed, it's usually the larger breeds that actually get to mount. I've yet to see someone get turned on about a tiny dog trying to mount them...

It's just a matter of what's practical.

It's all about stimulation. You get more by being tighter, like with a knot, or rougher, like the spines on a cat.

You can also get more mental stimulation by being tied and realizing that he owns you for the duration.

Alright so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post this here or on some other thread but anyways.
This is mainly directed to zoo/beast ladies. I've read quite a few posts about the experience some women have when mating with a dog.

Just curious, do you think the appeal and the enjoyment would be there had dog's had a small penis? Like let's say the size of a pinky finger?
Some women speak of the emotional connection they have with their dog but physicality is a huge factor in sex.
Honestly speaking I feel the appeal for most women (and men) is that dog's have big members and had that not been the case most experiences of sex with dogs would have been much less amusing and probably not appealing to most zoo women.

Admittedly as a man, the appeal for me quite frankly is in seeing the woman take the knot, get rammed by the dog, etc.
Sure the dog could use his tongue but that won't get the "connection" or intimacy I feel many zoo women talk about.

Um well I am a man also, and I could care less about watching, so I think it really depends on what you are into and it sounds like voyeurism is a big part for you, but for me it is all about knowing I am making the dog happy no matter what the size of their penis. The big ones are good to look at and feel great when they tie, and you have a big head panting next to your ear, but the small ones can be just as cool, they just aren't as useful when it comes to actually tying with the dog.

I have enjoyed a toy poodle by supporting his back paws in my hands to support him while he hung onto my head with his front paws and fucked my mouth. Being able to take his entire penis from tip to root right back to the sheath was definitely something different, being able to run my tongue over and around his full length after he stopped humping was amazing. While he was humping it was all I could do to makes sure I kept my teeth out of the way as he bounced around giving me one hell of a scalp massage with his dewclaws).

When there are bigger size difference you just have to change what you do with your partner a bit that's all. The same is true when your lover gets older and they can't do all they used to do when they were younger. So your assertion that women or men for that matter wouldn't care as much or want to do things with their dog of a sexual nature just because they don't have big equipment is not necessarily true. Having said that my GSD was slightly above average for the breed and I was quite satisfied with what he was packing, but you better believe there was an emotional connection there too, he was far more than a big dick to me.

Size isn't a defining factor for me really. over the years I have owned and loved a few small dogs.One I had I think he was mixed he looked like a Jack Russel but slightly bigger ( still a small dog though) Sex with him was extremely awkward. I would have to spread my legs wide and put my bell nearly on the ground so he could mount me properly. I usually would hold his knot in my with my fingers...so you know he felt like one of the big boys too :love:

IMO, at least for me there are two things that make intercourse with my boy very exciting and you touched on both. One is the idea of being penetrated by a k9 which in itself, regardless of his size, is very exciting for me. Taking a penis inside my body whether it be human or otherwise is very emotional and a very personal thing I choose to share with that partner. The other thing is the physical side where the size overall is important to me and is what can really put me over the top as far as my orgasms are concerned. I happen to love being stretched as much as possible, both deep and width so the size of a dogs penis and his knot is something I look at when engaging in intercourse with a k9.

For me the Knot is what seals the deal... pun not intended. I love how everytime we have sex his knot stretches out my vagina to the point of hurting and being sore later. So not only am I submitting my body to him, but his knot forces my vagina into submission every single time.

Small cocks matter more when it comes to men than small dogs. Men don't have knots and they can't get stuck in a woman. Small dogs don't have huge mastiff sized cocks with a bulging thick knot, but they still mount a woman like she belongs to him and fucks her like he does have a huge cock and pants his breath like he spread her pussy wide with a baseball sized knot.

Some K9 girls are emotionally in love with their small breed doggie and enjoy bonding sexually with their doggie lover. I love doggies but wolves are my spirit lovers. Encountering wolves alone is my own spiritual journey which made my sexuality more vivid and my emotional attraction to canines more nurturing. My loving bondage with canines with various sized knots has become stronger. My bondage with men have decreased.

As a woman, I would say submission as well. For me, the best part of sex is a guy using my body to get off. This follows for dog too. All he cares about getting inside and Cumming hard.
I really enjoy sexually selfish males. His pleasure is far superior than mine, regardless the species.
Being mounted, fucked hard, filled and he's done with you. I also find no harm in sex being uncomfortable or even painful for a woman if it brings a cock more pleasure. I find sex like this not only a huge turn on, but beautiful and natural.
Oh my, I'm the same way with females! All I want is for her to feel good and get off! And from that I feel good too! 🥰

Only speaking for myself here and not all K9 ladies of course, but...

In most cases, I would say the size of the cock and the shape of the cock does not make a difference to me when it comes to loving a K9. The way they are, that knot, of COURSE I won't lie that it makes it better... but as a zoo, I love the animal for who he is, and if I care enough baout him and love him enough to mate with him then I get off enough on the act itself and not so much what's inside me.

If the dog looks an acts a certain way I'll fall for him regardless :gsd_love:

It's all about stimulation. You get more by being tighter, like with a knot, or rougher, like the spines on a cat.

You can also get more mental stimulation by being tied and realizing that he owns you for the duration.
I'm going to go off on a little tangent there ( I'm male). My ex admitted that she could orgasm more easily or quicker with a larger penis (always human or strapon ) even though she always had to rub her clit herself. So, if she'd had orgasms that week in our open relationship with other people (her other lovers were hung), then was having sex with me (average size), she'd most always has for a thumb up her butt. She said it was "extra stimulation" that could help her get to orgasm. Size can be that extra stimulation, but sometimes it's more pressure by something firmer, like fingers.

IMO, at least for me there are two things that make intercourse with my boy very exciting and you touched on both. One is the idea of being penetrated by a k9 which in itself, regardless of his size, is very exciting for me. Taking a penis inside my body whether it be human or otherwise is very emotional and a very personal thing I choose to share with that partner. The other thing is the physical side where the size overall is important to me and is what can really put me over the top as far as my orgasms are concerned. I happen to love being stretched as much as possible, both deep and width so the size of a dogs penis and his knot is something I look at when engaging in intercourse with a k9.
I love how you put this. Taking a penis inside me is very emotional and for me it creates a connection. I know with my German Shepard having him inside me enhances the connection we have already. It’s the same with a human male, having him orgasm inside me creates that same connection. From a woman’s perspective having someone inside me (man or beast) makes a connection. I love that feeling of being penetrated both physically and psychologically and emotionally.

the other aspect is the physical moment and the physical pleasure. We will play and be together on the floor which builds excitement and all that which then culminates in the mating or being together. He will mount me and feeling his front legs squeeze me, his furry chest pressing down on me , his cock penetrating me and then his knot inside me..pulsing. Gives me very intense orgasms…I love it!

I love how you put this. Taking a penis inside me is very emotional and for me it creates a connection. I know with my German Shepard having him inside me enhances the connection we have already. It’s the same with a human male, having him orgasm inside me creates that same connection. From a woman’s perspective having someone inside me (man or beast) makes a connection. I love that feeling of being penetrated both physically and psychologically and emotionally.

the other aspect is the physical moment and the physical pleasure. We will play and be together on the floor which builds excitement and all that which then culminates in the mating or being together. He will mount me and feeling his front legs squeeze me, his furry chest pressing down on me , his cock penetrating me and then his knot inside me..pulsing. Gives me very intense orgasms…I love it!

I love how you put this.

Thanks for going into detail, I love knowing what’s going on in a woman’s mind.

Back