The Joy and Curse of Being Banned on Grindr

I saw a sex therapist recently to discuss my sexuality and she told me that Zoophilia is far more common than most would have us believe. I didn't need that affirmation. I am okay with being a rarity. Still, knowing that far more people are into Zoophilia than we are being told, gave me a devious grin. I can't stand the post-Puritanical judgey bullshit that society throws at us and feel most alive around sex positive people. Knowing that many people are just in hiding made me feel vindicated.

That said, I looked to Grindr to see just how many people I could find to bark up that proverbial zoo tree with me. I set my profile picture to a dog, made my title "Zoo" and wrote as a caption: I love animals, literally. Folks, the men came to me. I didn't message a single person. I figure it was about 1 in 10 that either expressed a curiosity or sincere desire to engage or watch me engage in intercourse with my pet.

Soon, I got over confident and started reaching out to people. I knew I was bound to get lack luster results but it was fun. Especially the conversation starters. First, I started off small:

"Hey, me and my dog are watching a movie tonight and we're both feeling horny. Want to come over?"

"Hey, is that dog in your profile picture yours? Yes? He's really handsome, definitely my type."

Then came the answers:

"ummmm"
"lol"
"what do you mean your type"
"ew! get therapy you sick fuck"

That last one always stung a bit, not because I feel I'm sick, but because it's disappointing to see people react that way.

I started to ease the questions in more gradually. A guy sends me a picture of his ass: "That's really hot. Hey, you know, my dog sometimes gets rowdy at night. He might jump on the bed while we're having sex. Would that bother you?" Or I might try to be funny: "Hey, my dog might want in on the action. Can I share you with him?"

I'm telling you, at least 1 in 10 are not strictly opposed to this. When I get really into the mood, I sometimes take it too far. For example, I like rimming dogs so I went to Google to find a high resolution image of a frontal view of a dog's ass, tail raised and everything. I began indiscriminately sending it to people with the caption "Interested?" Responses ranged from "WTF" to nothing at all.

Then came the bans. I'll never know if it was a particular conversation that got me reported or if it was some AI algorithm. Was it someone that was feigning interest only to report me later? Or was it the person that said I needed therapy. In order to appeal your ban on Grindr you have to file a formal request. If you do that, it will get reviewed, along with your account information. To me, I'd rather accept a ban than have my information scrutinized, especially because there is a clause in the terms and conditions that gives them the right to report you to authorities.

Anyway, it has brought me joy throwing my sexuality out there and seeing it accepted by so many. It's also humored me to get the various reactions. Being banned, however, is unfortunate. Going through the steps to create a new email is just not something I want to do too many times. Additionally, each banned account is connected to the same phone number, so perhaps I should be done.

Cheers to my fellow Zoophiles

as a user of Grindr yea it definitely has its limitations.....
while in theory its could be a great app, sadly is often a futile quest and journey of many pointless wasted hours for little result.

How great would it be if us Zoos had an app of our own....Dogs really are the Best People.

Grindr is a money grubbing good-for nothing app. Nonexistent search functionality, spambots all over the fucking place, ads out of the wazoo and a insane subscription fee...

The fact that it took you that long to get banned for clearly violating their rules just comes to show how much of a shit app it is xD

That said, dude... Sure there's more people into it than you expect, but sending that kind of stuff to random people is just asking for problems.

Lol. I also got banned a few days ago for a similar thing...there's not many in my area that I've found on other sites so for nearly 3 weeks I had a "taboo 🐾🐾🐾" as my profile. I didn't get a whole lot of people myself but I think that's also to do with the area...still, the fact that I had that for nearly a month and wasn't shy about saying I was looking to get knotted shows how grindr is

Lol. I also got banned a few days ago for a similar thing...there's not many in my area that I've found on other sites so for nearly 3 weeks I had a "taboo 🐾🐾🐾" as my profile. I didn't get a whole lot of people myself but I think that's also to do with the area...still, the fact that I had that for nearly a month and wasn't shy about saying I was looking to get knotted shows how grindr is
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Grindr is a money grubbing good-for nothing app. Nonexistent search functionality, spambots all over the fucking place, ads out of the wazoo and a insane subscription fee...

The fact that it took you that long to get banned for clearly violating their rules just comes to show how much of a shit app it is xD

That said, dude... Sure there's more people into it than you expect, but sending that kind of stuff to random people is just asking for problems.
I enjoy pushing boundaries so it's difficult to resist sometimes, but thank you for the feedback.

I included "must love dogs" in my profile and one of the 5 pics I had was of me and my doggo. I got a handful of inquiries through the few years I was on there. Not a site I would trust in divulging that info so ended up never replying.

as a user of Grindr yea it definitely has its limitations.....
while in theory its could be a great app, sadly is often a futile quest and journey of many pointless wasted hours for little result.

How great would it be if us Zoos had an app of our own....Dogs really are the Best People.
Tried a couple of times on a dating scene... Its not worth the effort of dating.

Tried a couple of times on a dating scene... Its not worth the effort of dating.
yeah honestly I cbf with dating anymore ...the only exceptions to that would be dating another zoo and/or dating my next doggo..
THAT would be some awesome dynamic

yeah honestly I cbf with dating anymore ...the only exceptions to that would be dating another zoo and/or dating my next doggo..
THAT would be some awesome dynamic
so true i mean the hoops a guy has to go through is insane i might as well kept with my girl (if she was still with me that is....) im surprised that these 50 year old virgin reddit posts dont even ever consider that being zoo exclusive is a option. i mean look at this https://www.google.com/search?ei=vR...hUKEwjC4-TPwNbtAhUKeKwKHYCKClMQ4dUDCA0&uact=5. seriously not one of them even considered a animal companion if humans have failed them.

holy crap i dont wanna live like this of what they are going through.

Back