The future of zoo-exclusivity

AppleDash

Citizen of Zooville
On this forum, zoo-exclusivity and ZGTOW are currently placed together under the same banner, but perhaps it is time to ask ourselves whether that is correct. Why? Firstly, zoo-exclusivity covers those who for whatever reason only have nonhuman romantic/sexual partners. Secondly, as an offshoot of MGTOW, ZGTOW ignores female zoo-exclusives. Thirdly, the motives of these two groups couldn’t be more different. Zoo-exclusives feel more at ease, and more involved in sexual and romantic relations with their animal partners, whereas ZGTOW condemn humans – and then mainly the female half of humanity – for being out there to get you. They regard women as some malevolent genius that is hell-bent on destroying masculinity.

Sure, if you come out of a damaging relation with another human – or you are still trying to get out of one – it is not surprising that your own experiences colour your judgement. I have been in a relation with another human, and to cut a long story short, it didn’t turn out well. We wanted different things out of it, and in the end decided to part. Following this relationship and subsequent soul-searching, I found out over the years that I am zoo-exclusive. In my case, that means that romantically and sexually, I am attracted to animals and not to people.

Nevertheless, having had bad experiences with people, and being zoo-exclusive does not mean that you detest all of humanity for a secret ploy to make your life miserable. Being zoo-exclusive does not automatically mean that you hate women. It is laughable but also worrying to see how forum members use the freedom of speech here for spewing their hatred. Laughable because the idea that the whole world – or at least one gender – is out there to get you reveals a very egocentric view on the world, which would be funny if it wasn’t that pathetic. Whatever makes you feel important, right?

It is worrying though as well, and for several reasons. Like I mentioned elsewhere on this forum, those who claim to be zoo-exclusive should ask themselves what their main drive is. Does your claim on the label of zoo-exclusivity have its foundation in a hatred towards humans, or in a love for animals simply because you experience them to be better partner than humans? In other words, do you base your sexual identity primarily on hatred or not? And if you do base it on hatred, if you simply end up with animals because you cannot stand people, should this be named ‘zoo-exclusive’ or something else, like ‘anything-but-humans-ism’?

Recently there has been a suggestion of introducing recovering incels to this forum so they can discover true joy, as if becoming zoo-exclusive is something you can decide one day when you wake up as new flavour of the month. It doesn’t work that way. And why do those incels want to claim they’re zoo-exclusive, and not e.g. homosexual? Suggesting that zoo-exclusivity and ZGTOW are interchangeable makes as much sense as suggesting that the clergy is a branch of MGTOW since the monks never have sex with women. To the outside world it might seem like that, but the differences can be found in motivations: incels and monks have different reasons for not having sex.

Pondering over terminology might be a trivial thing to do, but for the acceptance of zoo-exclusives –within zoosexual communities, but hopefully one day as well as outside – this terminology matters. When we say the word ‘zoo-exclusive’, there are two associations we can evoke. On the one hand there is the zoo-exclusive who found his/her love with his/her animal partner, and who doesn’t get the same romance, emotions, and sex from humans. On the other hand, there is the angry individual who allows (usually his) bad experiences with human partners to colour his view of humanity, a hate-driven emotion that uses animals to shape their revenge on society.

This forum prides itself in advocating freedom of speech, and I support that. However, what often is forgotten is that liberty comes with responsibility. My freedom ends where your freedom starts. With the demise of BF and ZF, this forum is one of a very few (if not the only one) surviving online forum on the matter of zoosexuality. The way in which different strings of zoosexuality are portrayed here will reverberate outside the walls of the forum too. Outside this forum, we are already regarded as perverted freaks. However, if zoo-exclusives here allow their banner to be hijacked by incels, the world outside this forum have even more ammunition to justify this blanket prohibition on human-nonhuman sexual relations we see now. After all, why would you allow a (self-)hating group of violent men with several mass murders under the collar even an inch more leeway? And while we’re at it, how many zoo-exclusives have committed mass murder because they think society is out there to get them and to ban them from having sex? Allowing incels to spread their toxic rhetoric in the name of free speech is one thing, but with it comes the responsibility for every member of this forum to ensure that the poisonous incel rhetoric doesn’t soil the concept of zoo-exclusivity.

So, what to do then?

I don’t call for a ban on incels joining this forum, but it would be wrong if those incels hijack the terminology of zoo-exclusivity because their motivations make the difference between zoo-exclusives and incels as binary as between day and night. As suggested by other forum members, it is paramount that we have different subforums for zoo-exclusives and for ZGTOW. At least that way we maintain the freedom of speech on this forum while at the same time it is clear to everybody that there are different foundations of motivations and attitudes for zoo-exclusives and ZGTOW

In conclusion, we use our freedom of speech here to justify our relations, which the outside world generally considers as abusive and perverse. At the same time, as successor of BF and ZF, this forum is one of the last voices for zoosexuality online, and that comes with a certain responsibility. Putting incels/ZGTOW and zoo-exclusivity forward as two sides of the same coin is wrong because 1) incels/ZGTOW and zoo-exclusives have different motivations to pursue sex with animals, and 2) it would undermine even further the slim chance we have that the world outside this forum will change their views on us.

The question thus for this forum is whether we will stand by as zoo-exclusivity and ZGTOW/incels are conflated. What association with the terminology of zoo-exclusivity do we want to advocate, one born out of love for nonhuman partners, or one born out of hatred against women? If it is the first, then it’s time for those who come here with their own version of MGTOW to come up with a new terminology. If it is the latter, then zoosexual communities – and especially those who are zoo-exclusive out of love – need to assess urgently whether they mind their label of zoo-exclusivity being hijacked by extremists, and what that will accomplish for loving zoo-exclusives’ reputation, not just within and beyond zoosexual communities.

I appreciate your kindness in being reasonable and honest. We need more of that here, and to ignore the screaming clowns. I will clarify some grave misunderstandings about ZGTOW, MGTOW, and the lot of it.

Go to any mgtow space and ask who leads mgtow, and no one will reply because no one leads mgtow. Same goes for zgtow. I don't lead it, but i think i'm the first to conceptualize it. You could make a zgtow blog that inlcudes womens issues or whatever you please as long as it about this subject.

Self actualization.

I bet the majority of people don't actually read my zgtow blog all the way through, and its really only the first post on there that is critiquing womens behaviors in society and how mens roles have shifted because of feminism that gets people upset. Good or bad, I have had no one disagree with the truth of it, just how it was said.

ZGTOW is about self actualization, its about realizing that if you are an exclusive oriented person, that you can use that to your advantage in life along the lines of issac newton or Nichola tesla. Not saying you will be a genius, but that you are not burdened with the normal human condition and issues that befall human relationships. You are exempt from them, and zoo's shouldn't loathe this but use it. Use it to pursue their dreams that normally would be hampered with a human relationship.

Literally, my ZGTOW blog doesn't even talk about women. Because ZGTOW don't hate women, we understand women and their nature. You know mens nature is toxic masculinity and the dominance instinct, well women have hypergamy and toxic femininity. The inverse traits.

ZGTOW's are indifferent, neutral, apathetic towards women or men or whomever because we are exclusives, we love animals as mates. Thats the beauty of ZGTOW, is that its inherently a gender-neutral idea, because our love and desires are outside of humans all together.

No one runs zgtow, zgtow can be women too, you can also meditate on what position being exclusive benefits zoos. These ideas I hope to bring those incel zoo interested types from the sexist view of women to perhaps an indifference or apathetic position. Then they can be polite and not really care, instead going on their lives with the benefits of being zoo exclusive.

Just one little edit, zgtow isn't a movement, it is a philosophy. Common misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Thank you appledash. First off, I am not zoo exclusive so take what I say with a grain of salt.

You make some important points, most specifically, terminology amongst folks that are exclusively focused on animals for their intimacy. I know zoos that are exclusive, but not because of negative relations in their human lives. These people cannot be lumped in with those spewing anti woman vitriol lately. It's their right to spew, but not take over.

I support separating the term "zoo exclusive" from the other 2 or three phrases used by that segment. It would allow both segments of that population to identify without hosing the other.

2 cents.

Thank you for you're well written and thoughtful post. I considered myself zoo-exclusive for most of my life. I had a relationship with a girl early on but never felt "that" connection. After her, no one else came around that I could connect with. I've said before that I'm attracted to maybe 5% of humans in some way, but 99% of horses. This doesn't mean I hate or despise humans, I have hooman friends lol, I just don't connect with them the way I do with horses. I did recently find a girl and we instantly meshed. So I no longer am zoo-exclusive, but I guess the closest one can get .

I'm personally not one into separating people into categories, as all it does is divide the community. There are few enough "zoos" as it is (at least open ones) to be forming opposing camps. In my opinion, as long as you love animals and treat them as tho they're gods, you're ok with me :) However I will say that any segment of society that adheres to or even tolerates hatred against any animal including humans, and women in particular, are not someone that I want to associate with.

First, thank you all! It is so great to read different points of view without someone instantly getting butt hurt and farting out nasty paragraphs justifying their own existence...(at least thus far)
Being now out of a marrige where my zoosexuality was known and respected but not understood and eventually despised for some reason i can see slightly how someone could develope a distaste towards the female gender. But never a hate. However using animals as a scapegoat after a human relationship has failed seems unfair. Kind of like the animal was second choice. I have always felt more romantically and sexually attracted to horses but i also felt the need to have a human to talk with and confide in. Now, i have realized that i can confide in my horses. (However i am still trying to figure out how to get my mini donk into applebees so we can enjoy a nice dinner ?) that being said if i found a girl (or maybe guy) that understood and supported my zoo sexuality i may consider another relationship.

My understanding of zoo exclusive had always been a person who had no interest what so ever in a human relationship. But now my interpretation is a zoo exclusive is someone who prefers a animal relationship is not with a human currently but may have been or maybe will again. And a ZGTOW is someone who fits the more “old school definition” of a zoo exclusive whereas he has no intention or desire to be with human for reason ABC. Whatever the terms i do support some sort of a seperation from both of the aforementioned types of folks.

It seems that there's basically three groups: zoo-exclusives, ZGTOWs, and incels. And there is some overlap of these groups, but in many ways they remain distinct. For example, a ZGTOW person is not necessarily a woman-hating incel, and a woman-hating incel is not necessarily a zoo-exclusive. So "incel" and "ZGTOW" should not be lumped together, just as "incel" and "zoo-exclusive" should not be lumped together.

Still, I do think the primary motivation of zoo-exclusives should be love for their non-human partners, not hatred of women.

On this forum, zoo-exclusivity and ZGTOW are currently placed together under the same banner, but perhaps it is time to ask ourselves whether that is correct. Why? Firstly, zoo-exclusivity covers those who for whatever reason only have nonhuman romantic/sexual partners. Secondly, as an offshoot of MGTOW, ZGTOW ignores female zoo-exclusives. Thirdly, the motives of these two groups couldn’t be more different. Zoo-exclusives feel more at ease, and more involved in sexual and romantic relations with their animal partners, whereas ZGTOW condemn humans – and then mainly the female half of humanity – for being out there to get you. They regard women as some malevolent genius that is hell-bent on destroying masculinity.

Sure, if you come out of a damaging relation with another human – or you are still trying to get out of one – it is not surprising that your own experiences colour your judgement. I have been in a relation with another human, and to cut a long story short, it didn’t turn out well. We wanted different things out of it, and in the end decided to part. Following this relationship and subsequent soul-searching, I found out over the years that I am zoo-exclusive. In my case, that means that romantically and sexually, I am attracted to animals and not to people.

Nevertheless, having had bad experiences with people, and being zoo-exclusive does not mean that you detest all of humanity for a secret ploy to make your life miserable. Being zoo-exclusive does not automatically mean that you hate women. It is laughable but also worrying to see how forum members use the freedom of speech here for spewing their hatred. Laughable because the idea that the whole world – or at least one gender – is out there to get you reveals a very egocentric view on the world, which would be funny if it wasn’t that pathetic. Whatever makes you feel important, right?

It is worrying though as well, and for several reasons. Like I mentioned elsewhere on this forum, those who claim to be zoo-exclusive should ask themselves what their main drive is. Does your claim on the label of zoo-exclusivity have its foundation in a hatred towards humans, or in a love for animals simply because you experience them to be better partner than humans? In other words, do you base your sexual identity primarily on hatred or not? And if you do base it on hatred, if you simply end up with animals because you cannot stand people, should this be named ‘zoo-exclusive’ or something else, like ‘anything-but-humans-ism’?

Recently there has been a suggestion of introducing recovering incels to this forum so they can discover true joy, as if becoming zoo-exclusive is something you can decide one day when you wake up as new flavour of the month. It doesn’t work that way. And why do those incels want to claim they’re zoo-exclusive, and not e.g. homosexual? Suggesting that zoo-exclusivity and ZGTOW are interchangeable makes as much sense as suggesting that the clergy is a branch of MGTOW since the monks never have sex with women. To the outside world it might seem like that, but the differences can be found in motivations: incels and monks have different reasons for not having sex.

Pondering over terminology might be a trivial thing to do, but for the acceptance of zoo-exclusives –within zoosexual communities, but hopefully one day as well as outside – this terminology matters. When we say the word ‘zoo-exclusive’, there are two associations we can evoke. On the one hand there is the zoo-exclusive who found his/her love with his/her animal partner, and who doesn’t get the same romance, emotions, and sex from humans. On the other hand, there is the angry individual who allows (usually his) bad experiences with human partners to colour his view of humanity, a hate-driven emotion that uses animals to shape their revenge on society.

This forum prides itself in advocating freedom of speech, and I support that. However, what often is forgotten is that liberty comes with responsibility. My freedom ends where your freedom starts. With the demise of BF and ZF, this forum is one of a very few (if not the only one) surviving online forum on the matter of zoosexuality. The way in which different strings of zoosexuality are portrayed here will reverberate outside the walls of the forum too. Outside this forum, we are already regarded as perverted freaks. However, if zoo-exclusives here allow their banner to be hijacked by incels, the world outside this forum have even more ammunition to justify this blanket prohibition on human-nonhuman sexual relations we see now. After all, why would you allow a (self-)hating group of violent men with several mass murders under the collar even an inch more leeway? And while we’re at it, how many zoo-exclusives have committed mass murder because they think society is out there to get them and to ban them from having sex? Allowing incels to spread their toxic rhetoric in the name of free speech is one thing, but with it comes the responsibility for every member of this forum to ensure that the poisonous incel rhetoric doesn’t soil the concept of zoo-exclusivity.

So, what to do then?

I don’t call for a ban on incels joining this forum, but it would be wrong if those incels hijack the terminology of zoo-exclusivity because their motivations make the difference between zoo-exclusives and incels as binary as between day and night. As suggested by other forum members, it is paramount that we have different subforums for zoo-exclusives and for ZGTOW. At least that way we maintain the freedom of speech on this forum while at the same time it is clear to everybody that there are different foundations of motivations and attitudes for zoo-exclusives and ZGTOW

In conclusion, we use our freedom of speech here to justify our relations, which the outside world generally considers as abusive and perverse. At the same time, as successor of BF and ZF, this forum is one of the last voices for zoosexuality online, and that comes with a certain responsibility. Putting incels/ZGTOW and zoo-exclusivity forward as two sides of the same coin is wrong because 1) incels/ZGTOW and zoo-exclusives have different motivations to pursue sex with animals, and 2) it would undermine even further the slim chance we have that the world outside this forum will change their views on us.

The question thus for this forum is whether we will stand by as zoo-exclusivity and ZGTOW/incels are conflated. What association with the terminology of zoo-exclusivity do we want to advocate, one born out of love for nonhuman partners, or one born out of hatred against women? If it is the first, then it’s time for those who come here with their own version of MGTOW to come up with a new terminology. If it is the latter, then zoosexual communities – and especially those who are zoo-exclusive out of love – need to assess urgently whether they mind their label of zoo-exclusivity being hijacked by extremists, and what that will accomplish for loving zoo-exclusives’ reputation, not just within and beyond zoosexual communities.

I think the two should not be used so interchangeably, as those hateful ''zoo-exclusives'' give all zoo-exclusives a bad name. Yes, I am zoo-exclusive. but not because of bad relationships or anything else. I was born this way. I simply never had any attraction to humans of either gender, and even my earliest curiosity thoughts and actions involved animals.
I do NOT harber any ill will toward other humans of either gender however, and in fact have had a fair number of both male and female platonic friends over the years.
I see no reason for the hatred some people have. Just because you dont find a particular species (humans) attractive is no reason not to enjoy platonic friendships.

I'm not zoo exclusive. I am gender exclusive though. I understand ZGTOW has various reasons for being zoo-only, but I follow what I call Zigma philosophy. At the end of the day these are just labels. The only meaning they hold is what we give them.

Sigmas strive to reach the highest level of self-actualization, even more than MGTOW. Research the differences between Sigma and MGTOW to see what I mean. I'd suggest that being zoosexual, whether Zigma or ZGTOW or something else, gives you greater life fulfillment. Why? Because many MGTOW say they are incel, and ZGTOW is obviously a better path. Interspecies-sex is more natural than sexual repression. As a straight Zigma, I enjoy sex with women and female animals.

Over time I went from preferring only women to bitches too. I look forward to trying mare pussy one day. I've read a lot of opinions based on experiences others here have regarding the physical stimulation of each species vagina. The dogs I've had sex with felt way better than women from a physical standpoint. There are times however when I prefer a woman even if her pussy doesn't feel as good. Zigmas have a humble appreciation for the pleasure nature has provided us as animals. We don't exploit others for selfish reasons. All creatures deserve equal respect: humans, dogs, farm animals, ocean life. Whatever species or gender you happen to be attracted to, you have the natural right to have sex with, as long as nobody's being hurt and it's consensual.

Saying you're 'incel' is another form of victim mentality. This can be caused by a variety of negative influences, such as a bad diet and addiction to porn. Bad habits, anger, depression, and health problems usually stem from self-abusive behavioral patterns that society tries to ignore the root cause of. Also, many people are heavily conditioned, so much so they can't even consciously recognize their own mental barriers they've accepted without question, such as the morality of zoosexuality. The fact that an increasing number of people prefer to have sex with human-like robots over real humans or animals goes to show just how disconnected from life and nature so many are becoming.

Zigma does not adhere to society's standards the way Alphas and Betas do in order to feel relevant. Neither does the ZGTOW. The difference is that a Zigma such as myself chooses to cultivate meaningful relationships with human women and female animals. I am not exclusive to one species or another, because that's what I want and it's my choice, nobody else's. There's good and bad sides to relationships with humans vs animals. I won't get into details there since it's all about personal preference. To each their own.

I totally agree with separating the labels. In fact I will go further and say completely restructure everything to accommodate everyone. One category should be only for K9 women and that category should have an optional sub-category for the men who are worthy enough for us to even consider having a friendship with. The optional should imply that not all K9 girls like men which makes them canine exclusive.

The second category is for all of you incels as well as the beastporn fans. This keeps things nice and tidy so K9 girls can live a happy life either with her animal or with a husband; and it keeps you incels and fetishists away from us. Sorry but using male animals to get over the fact that you are undesirable to real women or using female canines so you can call them bitches with no reprocussion only shows how the "zoo exclusive" lifestyle is a perfect alternative for K9 women only.

Zoo exclusives and incels should never mix. It gives us all a bad name. They can be angry at women somewhere else. It's just pathetic to harbor that kind of hatred towards any group of people. It's time to grow up and realize that the world is unfair, and start making changes to your attitude.

Seriously, incels should NOT be welcome here at all.

I'm not really sure why one needs to adopt labels that flaunt their sexual preference as a dig against someone else. You like who you like, but I think some people should find a more constructive use of their time vs using that to spite someone

IMO, Excluzoo (zoo-exclusive) is about humans who never developed a sexual orientation for humans. Their only option are animal relationships. I'm an an excluzoo.

IMO, ZGTOW are zoosexuals (both sexes) who have a human sexual orientation and also an animal sexual orientation, but because of different reason, they prefer animals relationships over human relationships.

I don't see why the ZGTOW should be linked with incels at all. Any incel who never had a orientation for animals and chooses to have sex with animals beause humans are not an option, by definition they would be a bestialist. We already have a definition for them. No need to call those incels excluzoos or ZGTOW.

If anyone can propose a better word that is not ZGTOW but means the same thing, you are welcome to propose it.

Last edited:
As zoo exclusive non hater I'd gladly welcome more non idiot/incel/hater zoo exclusives to my world - But sadly they are a rare breed.

I also agree with @Aluzky: MGTOW/ZGTOW has nothing to do with zoo exclusivity and they are on a wrong forum if they consider getting any support from here.
Although there have been some examples of zoo community mocking the authentic zoophile nature of an OP because they made MGTOW/ZGTOW opinions despite being all the zoo otherwise. Being MGTOW/ZGTOW does not make person a lesser zoophile, but then again the ones try to rub in every zooville members face like it was all in Texas holdem so they are definately getting whats coming to them.
Also thats very bad and the general public here is just not interested about it.

I appreciate your kindness in being reasonable and honest. We need more of that here, and to ignore the screaming clowns. I will clarify some grave misunderstandings about ZGTOW, MGTOW, and the lot of it.

Go to any mgtow space and ask who leads mgtow, and no one will reply because no one leads mgtow. Same goes for zgtow. I don't lead it, but i think i'm the first to conceptualize it. You could make a zgtow blog that inlcudes womens issues or whatever you please as long as it about this subject.

Self actualization.

I bet the majority of people don't actually read my zgtow blog all the way through, and its really only the first post on there that is critiquing womens behaviors in society and how mens roles have shifted because of feminism that gets people upset. Good or bad, I have had no one disagree with the truth of it, just how it was said.

ZGTOW is about self actualization, its about realizing that if you are an exclusive oriented person, that you can use that to your advantage in life along the lines of issac newton or Nichola tesla. Not saying you will be a genius, but that you are not burdened with the normal human condition and issues that befall human relationships. You are exempt from them, and zoo's shouldn't loathe this but use it. Use it to pursue their dreams that normally would be hampered with a human relationship.

Literally, my ZGTOW blog doesn't even talk about women. Because ZGTOW don't hate women, we understand women and their nature. You know mens nature is toxic masculinity and the dominance instinct, well women have hypergamy and toxic femininity. The inverse traits.

ZGTOW's are indifferent, neutral, apathetic towards women or men or whomever because we are exclusives, we love animals as mates. Thats the beauty of ZGTOW, is that its inherently a gender-neutral idea, because our love and desires are outside of humans all together.

No one runs zgtow, zgtow can be women too, you can also meditate on what position being exclusive benefits zoos. These ideas I hope to bring those incel zoo interested types from the sexist view of women to perhaps an indifference or apathetic position. Then they can be polite and not really care, instead going on their lives with the benefits of being zoo exclusive.

Just one little edit, zgtow isn't a movement, it is a philosophy. Common misunderstanding.

Actually very well said, although I have always wanted a relationship that is a kind of "your my first im yours" blah blah romance and all of that with a wife, where we both grow old together and happy, no one dominating or being toxic to the other, however, that is not possible due to how relationships are advertised now a days. However, I did have new hope when I realized that i still can have this fantasy of pure love and bliss, just without a human lover. I am sad that dogs live less than us but if I can make a dog as happy as possible, that will make it all up to me. A companion that is loyal and trustworthy, that will truly love you for you and that you can love them for them without any strings or lies attached since animals do not know of such things. A human-animal relationship is something that is truly something else and I am happy to have first discovered my sexual interests, but then my romantic interests as well in such beautiful creatures.

again, very well said, ZT

First, thank you all! It is so great to read different points of view without someone instantly getting butt hurt and farting out nasty paragraphs justifying their own existence...(at least thus far)
Being now out of a marrige where my zoosexuality was known and respected but not understood and eventually despised for some reason i can see slightly how someone could develope a distaste towards the female gender. But never a hate. However using animals as a scapegoat after a human relationship has failed seems unfair. Kind of like the animal was second choice. I have always felt more romantically and sexually attracted to horses but i also felt the need to have a human to talk with and confide in. Now, i have realized that i can confide in my horses. (However i am still trying to figure out how to get my mini donk into applebees so we can enjoy a nice dinner ?) that being said if i found a girl (or maybe guy) that understood and supported my zoo sexuality i may consider another relationship.

My understanding of zoo exclusive had always been a person who had no interest what so ever in a human relationship. But now my interpretation is a zoo exclusive is someone who prefers a animal relationship is not with a human currently but may have been or maybe will again. And a ZGTOW is someone who fits the more “old school definition” of a zoo exclusive whereas he has no intention or desire to be with human for reason ABC. Whatever the terms i do support some sort of a seperation from both of the aforementioned types of folks.

Agreed. For me, I'm still in my teens, so very young, but I happen to discover going my own way (the actual idea of mgtow, not the majority of the subreddit) and my zoo sexuality, then my zoo romance all at around the same time which I feel unbelievably lucky to have happen to me, so its not like animals were a second option (even if it sounds a little bad in my other comment, sorry, im not great with explaining myself) they just started becoming attractive to me because I mean just how can you not admire the beauty and loyalty of a dog? Infact I would even go so far as to consider people a second option, but I dont like discriminating so we'll just leave it at: I am pretty much exclusive because I just cant think of how hard it would be to find that quite literal 1 in 1 million person that loves me like I love them, when there are several dogs that love you unconditionally that way, and they are in the majority

I didn't even bother to read the whole thread - just skimming through it was kind of fucked up. :(

Can somebody please put letters to the acronyms? I have never seen them before :-/

Oh you give me hope for mankind. :p
With little remark on the kind of people involved.....

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way
ZGTOW - Zoo Going Their Own Way

as an offshoot of MGTOW, ZGTOW ignores female zoo-exclusives.
Semantically I wouldn't think so, since Zoophile is a non-gendered term.

it's more like both would be an offshoot of PGTOW (people going their own way)

Zoo-exclusives feel more at ease, and more involved in sexual and romantic relations with their animal partners, whereas ZGTOW condemn humans – and then mainly the female half of humanity – for being out there to get you. They regard women as some malevolent genius that is hell-bent on destroying masculinity.
I don't really agree with that. "Going my own way" I think is just a philosophy about self-determinism and trying not to make your life revolve primarily around another person.

It's not necessarily so much "they are all diabolically out to get me" so much as "maybe only some small 1-2% minority of the population would abuse or exploit me, but that's high enough to worry me and make me choose not to invest in others"

It might just be a symptom of a lack of confidence in one's ability to evaluate other's and survive negative outcomes. I can relate to that.

Zoo exclusives and incels should never mix.
It gives us all a bad name.
They can be angry at women somewhere else.
It's just pathetic to harbor that kind of hatred towards any group of people.
It's time to grow up and realize that the world is unfair, and start making changes to your attitude.
Seriously, incels should NOT be welcome here at all.
Hatred seems like a strong word. It is possible to be frustrated with the prevalence of lookism coinciding hypocritically with denial of it's prevalence without necessarily hating the hypocrites. I'm personally hypocritical in a lot of ways true, so I would be hypocritical to expect tolerance of it while condemning inflexibly others' hypocrisies.

I as a zoo-exclusive cannot connect with humans. My last relationship with a girl who I was extremely close to and would do anything to marry this women; ended tragically. She was killed in a car accident. It tore me apart. I felt like I could never love another woman again even though I tried moving on and dating other woman which never worked out, so I started going with guys. Relationships with guys never worked out either. I feel like I am destine to be zoo-exclusive.

As a Mgtow/Zgtow, I don't hate or bash on women, nor do I think that they are bent on destroying masculinity, or other such nonsense. I just dislike the toxic feminists that spew misandry, and I definitely dislike the incels that are misogynist assholes. I just have no interest in dating humans anymore. And because of my situation, I am being responsible, and not getting a companion, because I need to get a home and a steady income. And to top it all off, how am I supposed to raise a puppy, when I need to work long hours? So I will get a companion when I am ready. Forgive the rant.

As a Mgtow/Zgtow, I don't hate or bash on women, nor do I think that they are bent on destroying masculinity, or other such nonsense. I just dislike the toxic feminists that spew misandry, and I definitely dislike the incels that are misogynist assholes. I just have no interest in dating humans anymore. And because of my situation, I am being responsible, and not getting a companion, because I need to get a home and a steady income. And to top it all off, how am I supposed to raise a puppy, when I need to work long hours? So I will get a companion when I am ready. Forgive the rant.
The COURT SYSTEMS have really fucked people on this end. I would've potentially considered the CONTRACT for it's BENEFITS if you weren't condemned to get fucked if it ended in divorce.

I just dislike the toxic feminists that spew misandry, and I definitely dislike the incels that are misogynist assholes. I just have no interest in dating humans anymore.
Please explosion if you chose to date animals because of toxic feminism?

Back