The Classic Cup Of Coffee/Tea: Consistency

Yeah yea, I know all those coffee anf tea lovers will like this question but it has a small thing to it.
Have you ever found that you can never make the same cup of coffee/tea the same way. Like you think you have got it down but you can't quite perfect the taste.

Same but the struggle is to make coffee taste good, and I fail every time 😅 but my black tea game is perfect

Yeah yea, I know all those coffee anf tea lovers will like this question but it has a small thing to it.
Have you ever found that you can never make the same cup of coffee/tea the same way. Like you think you have got it down but you can't quite perfect the taste.
My coffee is perfection every morning.... no concerns here... :)

I don’t drink tea or coffee.

But to mix my chocolate/strawberry milk (I know, childish) I entirely rely on color. I’ve only screwed up when I decide to ignore the color, then it’s too much like milk.

Repeatable procedure matters a lot, the same tea steeped for the same time at the same temp should produce repeatable results. If it doesn't, your tea itself is inconsistent. There's even an ISO standard on making tea. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: pes
Back