the case of david brown and his anaconda that ended in tragedy

Foxxovicent

Tourist
This case was not very famous, but it was about David Brown, a young man who was strangled to death by his female anaconda while trying to copulate with her. I just want to know his opinion on the case. postscript: I know that reptiles are prohibited in this forum but with more reason we should talk about the case.

As far as I know there is no way of telling whether a snake enjoys sex or not. The cloaca is extremely fragile and can easily by damaged by penetration.
So while it is sad, the guy should have used more brain and less balls.

I am not quite sure you would be able to keep an erection and stay inside the snake after death. The whole article seems quite suspicious and made up in my opinion, including the quotes from his friends which do not sound like something a human would say. :D

The rest of the "news" on that web are quite dubious as well.
MAN WHO DIED OF CORONAVIRUS MIRACULOUSLY RESURRECTS THREE DAYS LATER
CORONAVIRUS TEST CAN DETECT VIRUS IN 30 SECONDS BY INSERTING 6-INCH TUBE INSIDE URETHRA
RUSSIAN SPY CLAIMS POUTINE POISONED HIM WITH ‘GAY HORMONES’
Seems to be a very reputable and believable server. :D

Last edited:
If this is a real news story and not clickbait, I feel bad for the anaconda for having to endure that

So it is the typical bullshit. News employees are tasked with writing something that is enough clickbaity to make some money.
Exactly that, I tried to image search the photo of the snake guy to see if there was an actual story or if they just doxed some random innocent guy, but it just came up with pages and pages of the same snake fucker clickbait shit :LOL:

Don’t sleep with snakes bois. Not only is is not really possible but your messing with something that is probably stronger then a gorilla. That is not a pleasant way to go.

Back