The blue pill.

If you had the chance to forget everything you know about your zoo lifestyle?

• Total voters
The blue pill have the "magic"with make you forget everything about the zoo lifestyle and you can have "normal sexuality concepts" where the "zooey concepts" are beyond these concepts. Eat the blue pill will make you have attraction to humans like you have for animals.

(if we already have an topic like this one delete it please thx).
Is this some sort of Matrix reference?

I would take the blue pill since it makes life a lot easier (and simpler). As it stands, I can't have a relationship with other people like I could an animal, and my species of choice is rather expensive. Maybe keep my sexual attraction toward other guys and roll with that.

Honestly, I REALLY DONT KNOW!, life must be easier if we take the blue pill... but I believe that we are who we are with the good and the bad sides, so... I still dont know

Honestly I might take it. Being normal would be so much easier. I have spent so many years exploring this but also avoiding it to some degree.

The blue pill have the "magic"with make you forget everything about the zoo lifestyle and you can have "normal sexuality concepts" where the "zooey concepts" are beyond these concepts. Eat the blue pill will make you have attraction to humans like you have for animals.

(if we already have an topic like this one delete it please thx).
Well I’m not ashamed of it, so no. I’m gonna keep getting fucked by strange cocks.

Nah.
This life may hurt at times. It's lonely, frustrating, and half the time it scares me. I used to think i'd never meet another zoo, and if i did, they'll be a cop and bam, that'll be my life ruined.

There may be no light at the end of the tunnel, by the time it's accepted ill be so old my dick won't woke, and a few of species im attracted to will be extinct from global warming and overfishing (heh, tuna.... not that i have the slightest chance with them anyways!).

But getting to pet a dog on the side of the road, letting them lick and jump on me... and feeling that connection. Getting to go home and enjoy those feelings, and still smell the drool on my face, and dog scent on my body, and pick hair off my clothes, or cuddling my own (small) pets and feeling deep love for them...

Man, that makes every bit of pain disappear. No blue pill for me. Even if i end up being jailed for being this way one day, or ostracized for being a freak, or anything else.

Personally i wouldnt take it as I dont experience much frustration from not having acted on it and i trust myself to not do something zoo related without being very sure its not immoral; in that way it doesnt harm me or another so i dont see a reason to get rid of it. Even just playing with the fantasies is fun, they get such a strong reaction so id rather have them than not.

Too be honest I don't think it would make a difference I still would end up right in the same place just because of how I am so there would be no point to taking it. However I wouldn't take it anyway because I don't want to live any other way.

I would want to forget the urges but never my memories with my past mate. She was something special. She felt the most human ironically. If you saw us you could see we are a perfect match

nope. While it would make life alot easier I would hate to lose a large part of my identity. That and I love animals & being a zoo too much to want to lol

It might be an unpopular opinion, but I think being zoo is pretty special. I actually appreciate this part about me cause it makes me unique. The only thing unnatural about it is how people want you to feel about yourself. ;)
No blue pills pour moi.

I wouldn’t take it now, I enjoy my life style and I finally feel like I have good balance in my life. If I could have taken it when I first started realizing I had feeling for k9s and started getting why too bold and reckless I would have taken it.

*smiles* This survey gave me a good chuckle and I'm pleased to see that the majority (over 70%) accept and embrace their zoo nature. I've had an attraction and affinity for non-humans for as far back as I can remember. We humans can learn a LOT about honesty, loyalty, love and sexuality from non-human animals. It's sad and unfortunate that so many people have issues with the aforementioned traits. It's tragic that humanity overall is SO speciesist!

Back