The blue pill.

If you had the chance to forget everything you know about your zoo lifestyle?

• Total voters

fierro

Tourist
The blue pill have the "magic"with make you forget everything about the zoo lifestyle and you can have "normal sexuality concepts" where the "zooey concepts" are beyond these concepts. Eat the blue pill will make you have attraction to humans like you have for animals.

(if we already have an topic like this one delete it please thx).

that depends if i'd retain my general fondness for animals (dogs in particular). meaning, i wouldn't become one of those ppl around me who get a dog only to toss them in their yard because "dogs should guard" with little to no contact with other animals/ppl. or worse, if i'd stop caring about them at all. i honestly don't know if my fondness for them stems from my sexuality or vice versa since i do believe i was "born this way".

might be interesting to try some of that "normal" life, if only for a while.

Yes, depends if taking the pill would make me normal in all other sexual respects. As in like women etc.

When growing up, was quite shy around girls. I guess this is typical for some guys. But I eventually got over it and had my fair share of human pussy, but always in the back of my mind was the animals. My heart is with them and not the girl. I had/have human sex just to satisfy my human partner.

But if I could trade norman with the zoo, I think Iwould take it. This life style is not really worth all the headaches, and social exclusions it can cause.

You cannot live in terms of 'what if.' Things are as they are. You cannot change what is. Dwelling on the 'what if' can only breed depression and resentment; accepting things as they are allow you to come to terms with reality and to possibly find a sense of inner peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
You cannot live in terms of 'what if.' Things are as they are. You cannot change what is. Dwelling on the 'what if' can only breed depression and resentment; accepting things as they allow you to come to terms with reality and to possibly find a sense of inner peace.
it's a pretty nice fantasy from time to time... when the depression actually hits.
and that's what it is, a fantasy. no need to dwell on it. i doubt i'd ever really want to forget the love of my life just because he happened to be a dog....

Not a chance I would take that pill. The best people and animals I've met are in my life because I'm zoo. I'll never forget them, even if someone said I could if I wanted to.

I wouldn’t change a thing about the way I am. I was made like this for a reason, and I believe it’s a good one. I get to live a life and see animals through eyes that most could never imagine seeing through. That kind of experience is surreal, and I’d never give it up.

Nope, too many female animals have given orgasms women could never do, the pulse of a mare, the squeeze of a dog, sheep, goat, and lamma, no way I'd give those memories up.

Nope, I’m not gonna change. Sure it’s though sometimes when I think about how people I know and love might react if they knew about me being zoo but conformity is dishonesty and dishonesty is destructive.

Nope. Not only would I forget about some great people I have met, I would also forget about my animal partners. The thought of forgetting about the one I love, and all of the memories that we share is not something I want to happen. I have no problem with my sexuality, so I will never try to change it.

You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.” Morpheus, The Matrix

Even if it represents the freedom of choice, I would never choose to irrevocably alter the deepest part of who I am. The myriad of unique sexual and emotional experiences that only a zoophile can understand can't be replaced.

Realy entresting answers... however, you must renember, even the feelings you had once, your memories, your experience. Everything can be removed from your brain with the blue pill.
When you think realy deep about it (even if existed an choice) it becomes more hard to make this choice... im not sure if its only me....

As long as I can still love animals for their companionship. I would totally 100% forget any videos I watched, fantasies I thought up or enctouners that had set up or had. I just still want to love animals. My love for animals is platonic for sure, I have no physical desire for sex, just a fantasy with them. I love to have pets in my home, cats to cuddle and dogs to walk with and horses to hug. I wont want to forget any past pets I've shared my life with nor stop having pets in the future.

I could never imagine not seeing the ecstasy of my wife cumming multiple times on a thick knot and knowing that our dog's sperm is being deposited deep inside of her. Nope. Just too hot to give that up.

Realy entresting answers... however, you must renember, even the feelings you had once, your memories, your experience. Everything can be removed from your brain with the blue pill.
When you think realy deep about it (even if existed an choice) it becomes more hard to make this choice... im not sure if its only me....
same.. also the secret is really heavy too carry and its hard to find a life partner who is into it

I would take the blue pill. I'm not zoophile but still love 🔥 to see the bond and sexual interaction between woman and male dogs more likely then sex between humans. This is a problem - just ask my 🍆

With the blue pill I guess I would be more excited for sex between humans - would not miss any kink.

Back