The best dog for sex with a man

I have been sitting on the forum for a long time and have not yet seen threads with discussions about sex with dogs and men and the best breeds for them. Maybe you have some ideas? Can you advise something?

I have been sitting on the forum for a long time and have not yet seen threads with discussions about sex with dogs and men and the best breeds for them.
You serious? :D
By the way it does not really matter what gender you are.
Dog are not sex toys, so all that applies to owning a dog applies to a person of any possibly existing or not existing gender.

You don't want to get a dog for sex only, but rather a dog whose personality fits your lifestyle. Just like I know that when I eventually get a dog, they'll either be a Labrador or Golden retriever. For example, while I find huskies hot af, there's no hope in hell I'd be able to keep up with their intensive care demands, so I won't be getting one any time in the foreseeable future, for their sake, not mine.

You serious? :D
By the way it does not really matter what gender you are.
Dog are not sex toys, so all that applies to owning a dog applies to a person of any possibly existing or not existing gender.
I want a dog not only for my pleasure. I am interested in this because I am afraid that the breed I have chosen may not suit me, my character, and, in the end, its size.

Well, thanks for the links and the reply.

Which breed did you choose?
Personally, I adore dog breeds like: Akita Inu and Doberman. However, if you take into account the fact that I am new to the zoo, then as the first dogs they are not very suitable. Not only by their size of the genitals, but also by their character. After reading a few threads on the forum, I came across a lot of comments that say that Labrador, weimaraner, viszla or golden retriever will be the best dogs for beginners. Actually now, I'm looking for some more information about the first experience of other people, maybe with these breeds, maybe with others. I want to be 100% sure that this is the same dog that I will not regret. So my choice falls on the last 4 breeds.

Back