The best condiments to encourage a dog to lick your penis?

Jëëco

Lurker
What is the best kind of condiment, sauce, or food to encourage a dog to lick your penis?
I've used ketchup but im sure they're could a better alternative though the bitch i used it on seemed to love it.

Your own semen actually, but that’s probably when you don’t want your dog to lick too much anymore ... ;)

Your own semen actually, but that’s probably when you don’t want your dog to lick too much anymore ... ;)
Perfect advice actually, a small "treat" will teach your dog that he/she is doing the right thing, and will most likely eventually not need to be convinced to start licking down there...they will want to do it because they know what their reward will be :husky_wink:

You shouldn't need to use anything as most dogs love to lick on their own. If you "train" them to lick by using stuff they would expect you to put it on every time which is something you want to avoid.

That said, I find a lot of dogs love lube but that's probably when you don't want them to lick either!

My old girl loved when I would pee a little, she would like it up then spend a while licking me. Sometimes I would rub the pee on me and she would go crazy over that. Peanut butter is also a good one to try. Once I got some good pre-cum going I usually did not have to do much else though.

As for everyone saying it is tricking... I fully disagree. Does your dog just randomly lick your leg or arm for a long time without reason? Yes your penis smells different than your arm but they have no reason to enjoy doing it. They get nothing out of it. We are not women, we do not produce anything that tastes when we are hard. Yes, pre-cum, but that is just on the tip but we have a bit more that likes to feel the tongue. Some girls love giving blow jobs with flavor lubed, is that tricking them into enjoying it? What if I have a foot fetish (I do not) and I want my dog to lick my feet? It is all about training them and rewarding them because they do not understand human language to the extent that is needed to have a conversation with them about our likes and needs.

I've always debated mentally if adding something like peanut butter would be a bad thing. Some users above have gave their thoughts to how it's considered tricking an animal. I feel and like to think that dogs and other animals are smart enough to understand that they aren't getting tricked. Animals have evolved an acute sense of smell and helped many animals in the wild understand things, like when a human has prepared a trap. The animal can smell them and make a choice, take the bate or ignore it. Today's pets can fully smell your scent with your incentive and consider it safe despite it's instincts telling it no at first. I've also noticed cases of animals deciding against licking even if it was a beautifully covered cock. Point being, (as many as these topics go :p ) We simply don't know enough at this point. I must agree with the majority though. A regular usually unwashed cock is the best for a dog if your male, I feel as if females get it a little easier as long as they are wet, but I may be wrong. I could be wrong about all of this. Im just some guy on the internet :gsd_wink:

I'm uncut so even when I'm clean, I carry a good hefty scent from those sex glands. That being said, any male dog I've ever played with,has also loved to lick my asshole. Many people don't know that humans secrete sexual scents around their anus, scrotum and genitals. Once a dog is turned on to your scent it will always remember you and associate you with playtime. I've told more than one friend, "You want to put out for them, not feed them." Besides having my cock associated with food is not something I like the idea of. One good nip ,even unintentional and it's game over!

I'm uncut so even when I'm clean, I carry a good hefty scent from those sex glands. That being said, any male dog I've ever played with,has also loved to lick my asshole. Many people don't know that humans secrete sexual scents around their anus, scrotum and genitals. Once a dog is turned on to your scent it will always remember you and associate you with playtime. I've told more than one friend, "You want to put out for them, not feed them." Besides having my cock associated with food is not something I like the idea of. One good nip ,even unintentional and it's game over!
That really makes so much sense. It's much the same for a woman - you really want them to associate your scents with playtime and have no association with food. If I were a man I think I would worry about being bitten by them because they can get rough sometimes and they may hit it with their teeth too hard. I would think that wouldn't feel very good.

I've had dogs that enjoy licking on their own, and some that don't. Those that don't, I never try with them. But I never use foods to get them to lick.
What I will do sometimes is cum in my hand and keep stroking, then let them lick me clean. Which coincidentally has made many of them want to help by licking me until I cum for them. But my males usually try to get to the backdoor when licking...

if you have more than one bitch, anal scent and small adhering bits of ''dirt'' from one bitch will usually get the other to lick it off, especially if you have some of your own cum in the mix as well.

I never had to use condiments to get my dog to suck me off, the stench of my sweat is enough for her.

I don't think using a condiment is a big deal. It benefits both parties. I'm happy, she's happy it's a win win. She licks on her own but it's non stop with a little help and that much more enjoyable.

I find saliva works - a little spit rubbed on the right spot does wonders for my girl 's attention to detail !

I'd worry about using anything other than your own Saliva, semen, precum, or sweat. Any food like substance might encourage a nibble or bite!

I don’t know how I feel on the topic, but I do know that a bottle of spray butter works wonders. It’s cheap and last a while, although I haven’t done that in years

1) let me state this first. I don't feel it's tricking the animal. You use whatever you need to to train the animal. How many people use treats to get the animal to behave a certain way, or reward it for doing something. This is no different.
2) With that being said, you should develope good training habbits so it knows what its reward will be while licking (such as the cum or something.) Otherwise the animal will only think it's getting PB. Try to help develope the understanding that a specific word or action helps the animal know when its play time, etc.
3) As for condiments, PB seems to work. It's the only I used and only twice. But it worked.

Last edited:
Back