The anticipation of getting mounted.

S

sparks203040

The adrenaline, the anticipation, the thought. Would you tell us how it feels when you know you going to be taken and bred by your dog

I guess I can also answer this question. Even though my dog breeds me from the front and not the rear. :gsd_laughing:
It is pretty awesome. Especially after a few days of sexual abstinence when we are both extremely horny. He circles around me like a shark looking straight into my eyes with his excited "lets fuck" expression. I get an erection just watching him do that.
I sit down and he does his move that means I want sex. I lay down under him and grab his sheath, he then mounts my head and rams his dick energically in my mouth spraying liquids from the beginning.
I know it is going to taste great because he has not had sex for a while. At this point I usually already have wet pants from the excitement.
The rest does not fit into the anticipation part of sex.

I was afraid and also very exited for the first tine. Not knowing how the knotty part will go. But all i know you just need to relax, and you will be drilled to heaven:)

I was very nervous the first time but my adrenaline made my heart pound. I didn't end up taking the knot but it was one of the most exciting things I've ever experienced! I would love to take the knot one day and be fully tied together. The anticipation of that is killing me already

That's one of the most exciting parts. Presenting yourself and just waiting. That first penetration is usually the most pleasurable few seconds

Back