That fear of breaking my dog’s dick

wilderknot

Tourist
My boy’s dick is pretty long, and I’ve always been a little paranoid about breaking it when we mate. Especially when we don’t knot, he sometimes turns quickly and puts himself into positions that seem dangerous.

Am I the only one feeling that way? Is it even rational, and have you ever heard of it happening? I don’t even want to think about how I’d explain it to the vet, or even how it would have to be healed ?

Its a bone so it can break but if he doesn't seem concerned it should be fine of course my expertise is in female dogs so take my advice with a grain of salt

I have heard about bears breaking the baculum but never heard about any dogs. I doubt it can happen in any reasonable situation.

They were able to successfully survive and evolve with that "fragile" attribute intact. If it were easily broken during mating, mating wouldn't be successful and the trait would have looooong ago been breed out of the species. Don't forget this is also a primarily instinct driven species that likely does not understand the anatomy of "potentially breakable bone" so freely and wildly thrusts away with abandon. It's survived eons of evolutionary selection through that behavior. Nothing he does with it is going to easily threaten it, so as long as you don't go weird grasping monkey and start trying to bend it in half...

Back