Thank you all for the support

Cookies

Lurker
I wanted to thank you all before I go. You have been by far the most helpful and supportive group I have encountered. Some of you are seriously helpful and caring which is really nice to see. Unfortunately I am not strong enough to pretend day in and day out that everything is OK because it's not. I can't "get over it" that's not an option with all of the memories and feelings we shared. No one can help me with that. Please, I ask that you never stop being supportive to those in need. Your comments and messages matter. I love you all. Thank you. love your pets like tomorrow is their last day with you because it just may be. Give them the life that no other can provide. Let them explore and play until they are worn out. Love them like you do and cherish those very memories. That's all you will have some day.

See you on the other side.

I wanted to thank you all before I go. You have been by far the most helpful and supportive group I have encountered. Some of you are seriously helpful and caring which is really nice to see. Unfortunately I am not strong enough to pretend day in and day out that everything is OK because it's not. I can't "get over it" that's not an option with all of the memories and feelings we shared. No one can help me with that. Please, I ask that you never stop being supportive to those in need. Your comments and messages matter. I love you all. Thank you. love your pets like tomorrow is their last day with you because it just may be. Give them the life that no other can provide. Let them explore and play until they are worn out. Love them like you do and cherish those very memories. That's all you will have some day.

See you on the other side.
I understand your feeling I just lost one.
she was young ... Ten months ... but she had a big piece of my heart and always will but it does get better. it never feels like it at the time but it does.
Just remember that and everyone here will still be here if and when you need us and when you are ready come back

Back