tb419126

Tourist
I wasn't sure the most appropriate place for this post so I hope this is OK here.

I've been thinking about getting a new tattoo and would like to get something that to the casual observer would look simple and innocent enough. But to zoos
and others with a shared interest in dogs (or even just curiosity), the tattoo could be a subtle signal or at least might raise suspicion.

A dog paw print(s) seems like a good candidate but I've not found any I like, and most of those I've looked at online are tributes to pets that have passed and I haven't had a dog since I was a kid. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Again, it needs to be something that if/when family or friends sees it, they'll just think it's another innocent tattoo. I like tattoos and have a few already. I'm considering this with the hope of possibly meeting others since I've not had luck otherwise. But at the same time, I don't want something too big and obvious that I might regret later or that would out me (as gay or zoo).

If it makes matters, I'm a gay male mainly interested in male K9's with a slight curiosity (no experience) to male horses and female K9s.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Back