Talk/type like a BOOMER

We're getting in the same boat... Have you tried any kind of yoga? Outside of all the hype I hear it really could help.

i used to do pilates in college. Twas fun. Maybe I’ll try to refresh my memory

* whistles "The Fishin' Hole" *
Bonus points for what show that's from :cool:

lol...its my ears, not my fingers, Merle.
Lost the high end, huh?

I've used that tune as a "target" for years as a whistler - I used to spook people by matching it so closely that those with the ears to catch it could hear the "beats" as I missed a note by 2-3 Hz one way or another.

Lost the high end, huh?

I've used that tune as a "target" for years as a whistler - I used to spook people by matching it so closely that those with the ears to catch it could hear the "beats" as I missed a note by 2-3 Hz one way or another.
Yep....45% approx/ear.

Yep....45% approx/ear.
Ugh. No fun. Current employer is pushing 90, and working his way right up to the edge of stone deaf. Trying to talk to him on the phone is a nightmare, and that's his PREFERRED method of communication... Imagine 8 repeats of "I'll be up in five minutes" to get it through to him... <sigh> And the one that drives me utterly batshit: Phone rings, I look, it's him, pick up - Hello (ten seconds pass) Hello! (ten seconds pass) (in my head: YOU called ME, fercrissake start talking already! I've get better things to do than stand here yelling hello and waiting for you to figure out the call has connected!) HELLO!!! (Ten seconds pass) Hello? Am I in a dead spot again? (him: Starts talking, but I've already lost most of it from speaking over top of him> Try it again! (conversation starts)

I wish he'd just walk down here and talk face to face, since he can mostly read lips. But <shrug> what can ya do?

Not a lot....There are implants that could help But he doesnt sound the type
Nope - He could have 'em, being a vet, and the reality that most of what he's lost can be chalked up to bunking next door to the cat-track on one of the first half-dozen Essex class flat-tops for three hitches, but he's not interested in that sort of thing. They're keeping him patched together, but... <shrug> Barring a medical miracle, I doubt he's gonna make it beyond another 3-4 years - he came within spitting distance of cashing out this past Xmas eve. If his gal-pal hadn't dragged him to the ER at 3AM 'cause his breathing "went funny", as she put it, doc said he probably wouldn't have been sucking air on Boxing day morning.

Take the subway to 4th street, make a right on Broad Way, and straight ahead about 17 000 miles....Grandma's Alien Brothel, merle....

Someone gave me an old iPod, but I can't figure out how to change the tubes?

Is this site collecting my data to be used for the FBI? This is why I block cookies all the time. ZT horse is part of a communist conspiracy to doxx and out all the zoos on this whole site and ship them to the USSR. He is just biding his time.
Dang ZT in cohoots with the soviets... does he not remember what they did to us? Are these young, dumb kids already forgetting? We are always only one generation away from losing the freedoms we got.
If you don't agree with me, just wait until you're my age, and you'll realize what the world is really about.

Back