Talk/type like a BOOMER

I don't get it, what is this posting about exactly? I find there's all ready far too little new "CONTENT" for a forum that is exclusively for men and women who copulate with other non-human animal lovers. I'm guessing you're just another wanna-be and not a real "zoo"- how do I know you ask? Well, I just do. Plus I like to fuck my wife's pussy while our St. Bernard knots here face (she's a "REAL" woman btw). Assholes.

These kids nowadays with their strange music, mumble rap and Billie Eilish, back then in our days the music was much more better and actual music

(The music back then: )

How about we shift this axis and t-t-t-talk about our generation? Do's Don't's and you better ougt' too's?
Gen X here... i got a few demons to cast out... anyone ready for a good ol'fashioned X revival??? Come'on MTV Generation... time to put out. Pretty Pleassssse? (And that ain't no boomer jive)

I don't get it, what is this posting about exactly? I find there's all ready far too little new "CONTENT" for a forum that is exclusively for men and women who copulate with other non-human animal lovers. I'm guessing you're just another wanna-be and not a real "zoo"- how do I know you ask? Well, I just do. Plus I like to fuck my wife's pussy while our St. Bernard knots here face (she's a "REAL" woman btw). Assholes.
gee...whoda thunk this guy was from Ca-lalafornico?

gee...whoda thunk this guy was from Ca-lalafornico?
Was this schmoe for real, Merle..."Real woman" he says...bet the sissy is henpecked n pumps her gas for her...

How about we shift this axis and t-t-t-talk about our generation? Do's Don't's and you better ougt' too's?
Gen X here... i got a few demons to cast out... anyone ready for a good ol'fashioned X revival??? Come'on MTV Generation... time to put out. Pretty Pleassssse? (And that ain't no boomer jive)
How about we kick your axis outta here, Merle? You "gotta talk shit 24-7" boys are tiresome

Did anybody ask you, Merle? Gwan home....Tell Heathcliff n Gertrude they're callin' you...

The mels and the gen Zers are killing the stick shifts! Sure my 2023 lincoln continental is automatic, and sure I haven't driven a stick shift since 1984 but thet're killing the stick shifts! My knees hurt and my shoulders hurt what's their excuse??

The mels and the gen Zers are killing the stick shifts! Sure my 2023 lincoln continental is automatic, and sure I haven't driven a stick shift since 1984 but thet're killing the stick shifts! My knees hurt and my shoulders hurt what's their excuse??
That's okay Merle....you can drive my 5 speed Jeep if ya get nostalgic

Anybody seen where the box of typewriter ribbons ended up? It was here just the other day...

Back