Taking the Flare

Craveknot

Citizen of Zooville
Looking for the experts. What's it like taking a stallion's flare? Anally, of course. Super curious.

this great, you notice that in each lunge it grows to the size of 1, 2 or 3 fists depending on the horse.
it gets really hard right when he ejaculates, plus he has first flooded you with precum

Wow. Fuck. That's incredible.

How did you prepare?

Practicing daily for months with the hand.
I gave me fingers, then i put my hand in and then made a closed fist inside.
Once I could handle medium or small horses, I first warmed up with those and then I went to the big ones.
but in my personal experience, not for being bigger horse, it is the bigger flare

Amazing. Use any particular toys?

It's a fucking dance on the edge of a huge knife is what it is. It's great as long as no one slips, which will be you when it does happen, no matter what. If you like feeling stretched and utterly ravaged, in a way that still feels hot and intense inside you an hour later, then its what you want. You have to watch out though, and though I can't say for sure, I believe that goes double for any men trying it. I'm not far from a year since I had a slip, though it only resulted in minor damage to my luck, and I still haven't recovered enough to do anything besides vaginal. Definitely make sure you're tough if you decide to explore it yourself after reading the comments here. You need to be able to act rationally and fast if something goes wrong, without being overwhelmed by the pain.

It's a fucking dance on the edge of a huge knife is what it is. It's great as long as no one slips, which will be you when it does happen, no matter what. If you like feeling stretched and utterly ravaged, in a way that still feels hot and intense inside you an hour later, then its what you want. You have to watch out though, and though I can't say for sure, I believe that goes double for any men trying it. I'm not far from a year since I had a slip, though it only resulted in minor damage to my luck, and I still haven't recovered enough to do anything besides vaginal. Definitely make sure you're tough if you decide to explore it yourself after reading the comments here. You need to be able to act rationally and fast if something goes wrong, without being overwhelmed by the pain.
Wow what you describe is awesome and very hot. Can't wait till we get a chance.

Not exactly the impression I was going for, but alright! Just be sure to take care of yourself and not get anyone hurt.
Thanks for the note of caution. I/we do intend to be careful and cautious in this. The experience and sexuality of the fun is great getting hurt is not. That safety aspect is what I have always thought about.

Back