Taking Someones Dog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Zoo Lovers, question for everyone...

Was there every a dog you met that managed to fill you with so much lust that you thought about (or maybe even planned and succeeded) taking them from their owner?

I remember a family friend having a Boxer years ago that always managed to turn me on over his strong built and the fact he was hump happy. There were many times I had a chances to play with him secretly, but out of love and respect for my family friend I never did.

But I admit there were nights when I was laying alone in bed where the thought of "what if i just took him" came to my mind. The idea of just taking him at night, leaving without a trace to move elsewhere to have nothing but lust filled nights always excited me. But they were always just that for me, thoughts. Thoughts of a "what if" Id have until the boxers passing a few years ago.

So Id love to know if anyone else had thought smiliar to that, or even bigger, actually went through with them and how life was after.

Actually my first real mounting was with a dog I was dogsitting. The dog was always happy to see me, and then suddenly I was alone with him for a whole week. It wasn't planned. It just happened because the moment was there and I was so horny I couldn't resist it anymore

I'd never dream of taking someone's dog away from them but I have had sex with a few dogs that weren't mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back