Taking home a stray female today!

Beastlvr342

Tourist
Back in September a stray female dog was wondering around the parking lot at work. Looked like she recently gave birth and had been nursing, as her tits were big! I wanted to take her home, but worried about her puppies, plus security chased her off.

Well today just before lunch, here she was again, but inside the facility property (not the parking lot). A coworker picked her up and has been keeping eye on her, but not long after lunch approached me asking if I could take her home! My first thought “Oh hell yes!” and agreed to take her home! She looks like at least part Shar Pei and is probably under 20 lbs.

Now the problem is 3 fold, I CANNOT WAIT to give her and bath and try fingering her a bit, then mate with here when the time is right. But I also have an intact male black lab at home, who will be all over her even though she’s not in heat. And 3, I will have to sneak time with her because my hubby has no idea I want her so bad.

Back in September a stray female dog was wondering around the parking lot at work. Looked like she recently gave birth and had been nursing, as her tits were big! I wanted to take her home, but worried about her puppies, plus security chased her off.

Well today just before lunch, here she was again, but inside the facility property (not the parking lot). A coworker picked her up and has been keeping eye on her, but not long after lunch approached me asking if I could take her home! My first thought “Oh hell yes!” and agreed to take her home! She looks like at least part Shar Pei and is probably under 20 lbs.

Now the problem is 3 fold, I CANNOT WAIT to give her and bath and try fingering her a bit, then mate with here when the time is right. But I also have an intact male black lab at home, who will be all over her even though she’s not in heat. And 3, I will have to sneak time with her because my hubby has no idea I want her so bad.

Horray on finding a companion and being able to give them a home, I hope she gets along well with your other dog. Hopefully the vet gives her a clean bill of health and all is good.
I presume a typo as 20lbs sounds very small?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hope it works out

So you're planning on having sex with a dog that's under 20 lb? That does not seem like a good idea.

I think I underestimated her weight, now I’m thinking she’s closer to 30-35.

Got her home and gave her a bath. No luck finding a vet who can check her today.

What about the puppies? You said at one point you were worried about em, are you gonna take her back the to look for them?

Update, took her to the vet today for a check up and get her shots. Also learned she is 50 lbs, not 20-25 as I had wrongly guessed.

Re: puppies. If I know where they were or how to find them, I’d take care of them too. After I saw her in September, I spent nearly 2 hours slowly driving around within a 1/2 mile radius of my work, carefully checking the area, but never found her or them.

Any word on the puppies?

Update #2: the bad, the good and the bad/ugly.

The bad: Got home from work today and she was no where to be found. She got to a part of the fence I didn’t think she could get to, found a weakness, broke through and got out sometime today.

The good: after wandering the streets for, I can only assume was a few hours, a good samaritan picked her up and took her to a local animal hospital.

The bad/ugly: The animal hospital called the SPCA and they picked her up. Unfortunately standard practice is to spay/neuter all dogs(?) or all dogs w/o owners and as I only had her for a week, I’m considered a foster rather than the owner. 😭. Well Damn! 😭

Update #2: the bad, the good and the bad/ugly.

The bad: Got home from work today and she was no where to be found. She got to a part of the fence I didn’t think she could get to, found a weakness, broke through and got out sometime today.

The good: after wandering the streets for, I can only assume was a few hours, a good samaritan picked her up and took her to a local animal hospital.

The bad/ugly: The animal hospital called the SPCA and they picked her up. Unfortunately standard practice is to spay/neuter all dogs(?) or all dogs w/o owners and as I only had her for a week, I’m considered a foster rather than the owner. 😭. Well Damn! 😭
Fascinating, guess that's what it must be like to live in a place with some semblance of animal laws. I live in a weird "hickish" unincorporated part of my state just outside of city limits where dogs are nothing more than property. And if you fed the dog once you're now the owner and financially responsible for the dog's well-being. So had that happened where I lived, the good Samaritan would have most likely been on the hook for all animal shelter fees and medical exam expenses.

Back