Swallowing

Omg I love swallowing really big musky loads of doggie semen almost as much as I love positioning my face and tits underneath his big squirting cock.
What a real right good girl you are… I’m still struggling with getting accustomed to that peculiar taste of their cum but I DO keep making myself swallow it even though I still can’t stand the taste really… I must add it’s actually much better for me than a year ago when I sucked our dog’s incredible dog cock for the very first time. It was in fact my very first time EVER sucking a dog cock after I finally worked up some courage to try it and with the encouragement and help of another member on here.

What a real right good girl you are… I’m still struggling with getting accustomed to that peculiar taste of their cum but I DO keep making myself swallow it even though I still can’t stand the taste really… I must add it’s actually much better for me than a year ago when I sucked our dog’s incredible dog cock for the very first time. It was in fact my very first time EVER sucking a dog cock after I finally worked up some courage to try it and with the encouragement and help of another member on here.
How long did you deliberate before taking the leap?

Back